Hate

??? POV

Reverse.

Red 1.

Reverse.

Blue 2.

"PLUS 4! I win!" Yeosang yells standing up.
"I hate uno.." Angel pouts loudly.
"Me too.." Yunho says throwing his cards down and sighing.
"Dont be hating because you lost to me, agian." Yeosang says nonchalantly.
The girl rolls her eyes, "This is why I don't play Uno with you. Your actually good at it and your inner demon comes out."
"Another round?" He asks.
"No. Im not up for it, Im ready to watch my show."
"Fine.." he says gathering the cards together.

After they finished picking up the cards the trio sits down with a bowl of popcorn and a horror show.
They are just playing around watching shows.. I need to stop staring into space watching them. I need to call him.

I grab my phone and dial a certain number carefully. After that I look inside the house window to see Yunho pick up his phone.

"Come outside.." He looks over to me than back to the screen.
"I'll be back you two. I have to take a call." He gets up and walks outside to meet me.
"San? Why are you over here? "
"Gotta message from Mingi."
"He's been preparing something all day today. He is ready to commence."
"Not tonight. I know Mingi's rearing to go, but Yeosang hasn't even broken onto the computer. We will do it tomorrow for sure."
"The more we push it back the more angery He gets."
"Does Hongjoong know what Mingi's planning?"
"He was in the know, but suddenly H told Mingi to wait a bit. But we both know thats not going to happen knowing Mingi. The boy is impatient."
"Are you helping him?" I smirk.
"Maybe.. You coming to watch? Gunna get a bit real, really quick with this one."
"Of course."
"Thats wild for you, especially in this position. You even start to look like you actually care.. Anyway Im going back home to tell Mingi that we moved it to tommrow. We will catch up on details after lunch. Take care, and Good luck."

Yeosang's POV

After about 10 minutes Yunho comes back inside.
"Was that my dad?" Angel asks.
"Yeah. He was checking on you. But he told me there was no reason to talk to you because your busy."
"Oh, okay." She says sadly.

"Angel you should go to sleep." I say.
"But I don't want to-" As soon as she says this she begans to yawn.
"Sleep."
"Alright, yes sir." I chuckle. Angelika gets up and walks up to her room. Yunho and I wait until we hear the door close before speaking.
"Better get to Work." Yunho says.
"Here goes nothing." I get up and start walking to the President's computer room.
"Here you are." I walk slowly to the chair and turn the switch on. Yunho leans on the door frame watching me.

Click.

"Unfortunate, you don't have a password. Guess it was a bust afterall." Yunho says walking to my side.
"Don't need one." I say. And within a couple of clicks I'm in the computer. As I log into the database I speak agian.
"What exactly do we need to know?"
"Everything."
"You have a chip?" He throws a small one to me, "Thanks."
I plug it in downloading as many files as I can before the system locks me out.
"Done." I hand the chip to him.
"I'll run it to Hongjoong. Stay here with Angel."
"Pft, not like im going anywhere anytime soon." I exit out of everything and log off, as if no one was even there.
"Oh by the way. You should take a look at Angels bathroom cabinet you'll be suprised."
"What the actual fuck!?"
"Just do it."
I get up as he walks away.
Bathroom cabinet? Is he perverted!? But I wonder.. So I made my way to her bathroom.

Just as he said, I took a look at the cabinet. I checked the top one.
Pills. Blue pills in an orange bottle.
"Why does she have these in here?!"

I put it back up and walk to her room. Softly, I creak open the door checking on her.
"Yeosang?" My mouth drops.
"Y-Your not asleep?"
"I can't sleep.."
"Why not?" I walk in slowly and sit on the edge of her bed.
"Im afraid I'll have nightmares agian."
Thats why she has those pills. She needs them to forget.. I remember her having dreams like that as a kid, but what kind of dream would she need to forget? And Why?
"Are they continuous?"
"Past two nights."
"I see. Im sure they'll go away."
"I hope so..they scare me.." she grabs my hand.
"Im sorry Angel. If you get too scared, I'll be in the other guest room ."
"Okay." I kissed her cheek and walked away.
"Goodnight Angel."