Operation ALPHA

Angelika's POV

Its began.

After about three days of planning, All the members left to exacute it. And me? Well, I sat on a couch currled up with a blanket as Mingi surfs Yeosang's hacking computer. Im not sure what he's looking for, but Im sure he's just paranoid.
"Is Yunho really going to have an excution?" I asked worried. Yet, Mingi didn't answer me. The boy just left my question hanging in the air making an awkward silence. After about a minute Mingi sighs and looks to me.
"Yep. Now, no more questions, your fucking annoying. Hongjoong is gone so that means Im in charge. Unlike him, I will kill you without hesitation."
"You really like threating me..."
"It's not a threat, its a promise."
I roll my eyes at him. Whatever, Im hungry. With that, I decided to get up and find something to eat. As walk into the kitchen I see a box of red hair dye on the counter. Whose dying their hair such a bright color? Well, I can't eat that so I'll just leave it be.
"Lets see.." I say quietly to myself. Theres bread, canned food, chips, cereal, cookies. I frown, hmm. What about the fridge? I checked the fridge to see alcohol, leftovers in containers, cheese, meats, and vegetables. I groan. I'll just have a couple of cookies. I shut the fridge door and walk up grabbing the cookies. Upon looking at the cookies, I see a label on it:

YOU TOUCH THESE YOUR DEAD

~Love Mingi

Of course they are his... Damn it. Too bad I dont care anymore, I'll just take one and Eat the rest of Jongho's.

Quickly, I grab one cookie out of Mingi's and eat it before grabbing Jongho's cookie container. I walk silently back to the couch. As soon as I did so Mingi curses.
"FUCK-"
"I- I didn't eat one!"
"No its not that. They released the identities of all of Ateez."
"WHAT?!" He gets up quickly grabbing a bag and stuffing things inside it. "Mingi, what are you doing!?"
"Packing up, if they know all our faces and names. They know our location."
"R-really!?"
"Yes dumbass, now grab a bag and you get packing some nonperishable foods and such."
"Got it." I nodded getting up and packing some into a backpack. As I stood packing at the counter, Mingi walks up and grabs the box of hair dye.
"Why do you need that?"
"You really think they will suspect a red haired boy if they are looking for a black haired one?"
"What about your face?" He throws me a air mask.
"Wear it. Thats a order from your higher up." I put the black mask over my mouth as Mingi finishes up grabbing important documents and survival like things.

Mingi looks out the covered window before we started heading out.
"There's several military vehicles charging down the road right now. Come on, lets hurry before they are rushing down the woods with snipers." 
I throw the backpack on quickly. He than grabs my wrist and drags me out to the back. With the other hand, he grabs out his pistol.

Soon we get to the lake at the back.
"Are we going around it?"
"Yeah."
A couple of banging and gun shots are heard and right than and there Mingi takes off clutching on to my wrist.

2 hours later

"Mingi, Where are we headed?!"
"Don't worry your pretty little head princess. We are on our way to a secret 2nd location. If you can't take all this walking you can stay here to get caught and die."
"Didn't say I couldn't take it.. I just want to know where we are going. I mean just look around, We are in the middle of nowhere!"
"Listen, We are taking an alternative path to my old house ok.. So chill the fuck out." I bit my lip frustrated at him. He's so rude.

And so I followed along with him for another 30 minutes until we stumbled upon an abandon mansion. The mansion was white and looked so similar to the famous ones in the history books.
"Woah." I say. Mingi walks up to it and look back at me.
"Come on, let check to see if anything in here works still." I nodded following him inside. The halls and stairs were covered in leaves and broken things. As we walked along you could see glass and broken pictures of Mingi with his family on the floor.
"Won't they invade this place knowing it was your old house?"
"No, highly doubt it, I moved into the low glass district of the city too young to remember. They won't end up here, its designed to be romote, but not too far away from my parents work."
"Moved..?"
"Don't get all curious on me, its none of your fucking business." He walks up to a hidden door which hid the breaker and electric systems. He flips the switches and waits for a second. Nothing.
"Guess they really did shut off everything." He says while walking into the main living area.
"This house is bigger than mine.." I say a bit shocked.
"Sure is..." He says softly.
"I thought you were a low class."
"I am. Hey, don't go digging into things that's not yours..." He states coldly. Mingi than throws his bag on a table. With one quick motion, he unzips it open. Looking in to it, he sighs for a second.
"Do you know how to dye hair?"
"Im not sure, but I can try." I say. He throws me the red dye.
"Do it."
".. if you say so.."
Quickly, I grab a chair for him to sit on and some gloves. I than grab the bleach.
"