14: My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!

<!-- @page { margin: 0.79in } P { margin-bottom: 0.08in } -->

My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I think I know how this story is gonna go, at least the next 2 or 3 chapters, so hopefully the next few chapters will be out soon.

So I think that Yoursecretlover was the first one to put it together that Noreen is Logan's dead wife, if anyone else figured it out before then I just didn't catch it.

I know you guys are wanting longer chapters, but right now my dad's back in the hospital and I just don't have the time or patience to write, I'm trying here, but I need some time. Sorry.

Chapter starts in Lexi's P.o.v.

Chapter 14: Unwanted Visitor

Logan's snores echo through my mind, his arms tightening their grip on my waist as I toss and turn. Sleep is so far from my mind that I don't even care that I can barely hold my eyes open. The thoughts running through my mind won't let me sleep, no matter how hard I try, even if I wanted too. But I don't want to sleep, there are too many things that don't make sense, like why Gloria would change Logan and then so many years later change my Dad. If she's only allowed to change one person, why change so many?

I sigh out loud and squirm in Logan's hold, my stomach aching with the need to go to the bathroom. “Logan..”

“Go back to sleep, you still have school tomorrow.” My eyes go wide and I frown, he laughs never once opening his eyes. “Don't look at me like that, Lexi, I told you I want you to have a normal life.”

“So normal, in your book, is acting like everything is just fine, when its so clearly not?” Of course no one at school would care enough to wonder about my life at home but that didn't mean I could act like everything was just fine and dandy. How am I supposed to act normally when I just found out the my dad and step-mom are werewolves and that my step-mom is the one that changed my boyfriend?