20: My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!

Sorry for the wait, but school and home life have been insane. Hopefully this makes up for it, though.

Starts in Logan's P.o.v.

Chapter 19: Control is a Thing of The Past

Control Logan, you have to maintain your control. I can give her this without binding her to me forever, I just need to concentrate on not losing what little restraint she's left me. I just have to remember to stay in control, because, God knows I don't want to scare her, but I don't think I'll be able to stop if she asks me to now.

Feeling her beneath me so soft and willing is enough to make my head spin out of control. Control, I've always been able to control that inner animal that is so much apart of me, but now, hearing those soft little mews of pleasure coming from her perfect little mouth as mine skims down the column of her neck, its almost too much for me to handle. Almost too much distracting me to pull back and not show her just how much of an animal I truly am.

“Logan,” The little laugh in her voice as my hands run down her sides, slowly, inching closer to the edge of her jeans has me clenching my teeth in need. Have I ever needed someone as badly as I need her now?

Her hands run down my back, into my pants clenching on when my ass when I slip her pants down her legs. Going slow enough to relish in every touch, every sound she makes is killing me, taking every ounce of control I have left to not just tear her jeans from her, like I did with her shirt.

Groaning into her hair I can't help myself. “I'll take you shopping later.” She frowns into my shoulder, the question on her lips when her eyes go wide at the sound of ripping denim.

Her skin is like silk against mine, so warm and inviting that its so hard to resist. I've never been so close to losing control before in my entire life, never been so tempted by one tiny, insecure girl. I've been around for so many years, seen how vindictive, manipulative women can be that its so simple to tell if one is, if the shyness, the hesitancy is all an act. But with Lexi, nothing about her is an act and its refreshing to be around someone so real.