28: My Teacher is a Werewolf & I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!

My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate?!

Chapter 28: The Finale (Part 2)

“You know he's going to leave you, right? Logan always done what I tell him to, eventually. He'll come to his senses soon and then everything will be right back to the way it should be. It'll be as though he never met you.” She sick, insane and driving me completely bonkers. Doesn't she have someone else she brag to? What is really the point in telling me what I already know could happen? Its more than likely that she'll get what she wants-we both know that-so there's no point in her telling me over and over again. Is there?

“So you've told me over and over for the last ten minutes. Don't you ever get tired of hearing yourself talk?” I know I sure as hell have. Hearing her voice is like nails grating on a chalkboard, it sends disgusted shivers down my spine and I feel like I'd hurl, if there was anything left in my stomach.

Her eyes narrow on me dangerously and I swallow. The last time I'd made a smart assed comment she'd handcuffed me to a chair that was bolted to the floor. Pissing off the crazy lady really isn't that wise of me. “You know I could just kill you, right? It'd solve all of my problems in a much simpler way. Logan wouldn't have to abjure you, I wouldn't have to keep drugging your pathetic mother anymore and all of my problems would be resolved.”

“Y-you drugged my mother?” I managed to stammer out despite the blood rushing to my head. She'd drugged my mother? For how long? Why would she have felt the need to drug my mother? It isn't like she's ever cared what's happened to me before.

“Of course, I had to find someway to keep the nosy whore out of my business. Did you know she tried to sue your father for custody of you when you were younger? I think you were only 11 at the time and I couldn't let her take you before you met Logan, everything would have been ruined.”

“What would have been ruined? My mother left when I was 7, dad said she could come back if she sobered up and she never did. Why would she have tried to get custody of me when I was 11 if she never wanted me before then?” That panicky feeling I've gotten used to having over the last couple of days comes back and my stomach flips. My mother hadn't wanted anything to do with me, otherwise she would have tried to be around. Wouldn't she?

Gloria sighs, shaking her head at me. “You really are stupid. The only thing your mother loved more than you was your father. Once I took him from her she tried to get custody of you, because-well to be honest, because she'd heard of me.” So my mother loved me, or at least Gloria thinks she does, I don't really see what that has to do with her drugging my mother.

“And your point is what? My mother could have tried harder than you say she did, but she didn't. Why would you feel the need to drug her? And while we're on the why subject. Why did you put me in the middle of this? I had nothing to do with your and Logan's relationship when shit went sour. I hadn't even been a thought yet, so why did you have to kidnap me? If Logan wanted you he would have left me as soon as he knew you were in town.” If Logan had wanted her there'd have been nothing I could have done to stop him from leaving me.