21: My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!

There's a pic of Logan ----> that I absolutely love.

I think I've rewrote this chap like 5 different times because I couldn't decide on how I wanted it to work and I'm still not so sure about it. 

I've got the week off from school this week, so if everything goes alright I should be able to upload another chapter soon, but I can't promise anything.

Chapter starts in Lexi's p.o.v.

Chapter 21: Such a Small World...

     “Maddox?” What the hell is he doing in New Orleans? And what are the chances that he'd be here now? There's just no way this is a coincidence, it just can't be, can it?

    Maddox blinks at me over Logan's shoulder, shock registering on his face a second before he grins widely at me. “Hey Lexi, right? Damn, its such a small world, what are you doing here?” Why does it seem like he's not all that surprised to see me here?

    “Uh-vacation, I guess. It was kinda spur of the moment... but, what are you doing here? No matter how hard I try to ignore him, I can't help but notice the look of pure rage on Logan's face.

    “I'm actually only in town for the game, a friend of mine won tickets and asked me to go with him.” He shrugs taking a step into the room, hastily stepping back when Logan growls dangerously at him.

    “Now that the two of you have gotten caught up, how about you give me the clothes I asked the front desk for and take a hike, huh?” He grabs the plastic bag out of Maddox's hand and makes a move to slam the door in his face. Why does he look so close to murdering Maddox? A second ago he was so smiley and happy and now he just looked scary.

    “Logan! Why are you being so rude?”

    “Because you're naked!” I blush so hard I'm sure I look like a tomato and clutch the door closer to me, wishing I could become invisible. Gee, thanks for the reminder.

    “Uh, okay then, maybe I should get going. It was nice to see you again, though. Bye.” Maddox, hurriedly turns and walks down the hall, but not before I see the calculating look in his eye. Why do I have a bad feeling about this?