27: My Teacher is a Werewolf & I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!

My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!

Took me awhile, right? So sorry for the wait, but I've just been so busy with school and everything that I haven't had very much time and when I do get the time I couldn't think of anything to write. Thank you all for being patient with me, I really appreciate it.

Chapter 27:The Finale [Part One]

Saying that I want to go home is an understatement. Part of me wishes I could go back and never meet Logan but the other part of me wonders if there wasn't a specific reason all of this is happening. I mean, if there is it had better be a damn good reason, but I'd like to know either way. Because this can't just be happening because my step-mother a psychopath. Can it?

If she were just a freaking psychopath then there are better ways she could have gone about getting Logan back, if that's truly what she wants. Why did she put me in the middle of all this? I wasn't even alive when she screwed things up for herself the first time. What do I have to do with anything? If Logan actually wanted to be with her I'd have no way of stopping him, so why go to these extremes?

Maybe she really is just mentally sick and needs help. She could just be in need of some major help to get her past whatever is going on inside her head. Or maybe I'm just trying to make up excuses for her. Can you blame me? The woman's been like a mother to me since my dad brought her home. Its not like its easy to digest that the one mother figure I've had over the years is now trying to use me to get to Logan.

"Lexi? Honey, how are you feeling?" The sincere concern in his voice almost makes this entire thing worse. If he actually cared at all he wouldn't have let his wife do this to me, he wouldn't have helped her with this. Him saying that he's sorry, that he never meant for any of this to happen only makes me feel that much worse. Because I don't know if I believe it or not. How can I?

"Go away," Its bad enough that I have to deal with the fact that I think I had a frigging miscarriage, I really don't feel like dealing with him hovering, asking me how I feel every five minutes. How the hell does he think I feel!? Its not like I'm having a fun time here, why does he have to pretend like every things fine and dandy? Shouldn't he be upstairs with his crazy wife planning what they're going to do next?

"You hate me right now, that's fine. I deserve it, but Lexi you're in pain, please, tell me what I can do to help." Help? He wants to help me now? Is he serious or just on drugs? Now is just a little too late to be wanting to help me with anything.

"Just leave me the hell alone." The man is my father, he's not supposed to hurt me in anyway, let alone go this far with it. And he thinks that just by saying 'sorry' that it'll make everything okay? Like hell.

He sighs, brushing the hair away from my face when I clench my eyes shut from the pain. There's no way this could be happening and the baby survive, is there. "I'm so sorry, I know it doesn't fix things, but I am. I don't know what else to say."

"That's because there's nothing you can say that will fix this, Steven. You didn't honestly think she'd ever forgive you for this, did you? Even I knew better than that." God, that voice, its like raking your finger nails down a chalkboard. Hearing her voice makes me sick inside; I really don't want to think about what it would do to me if I opened my eyes and actually looked at her. "But, I do have good news, Lexi. Looks like Logan's on his way to save you, not that he'll actually get here in time, though. I have certain things planned out for you dear. You see you're special, talking to ghosts isn't a curse, its a blessing. One I would kill to have, but unfortunately you can only be born with that ability and since you are the only empath I've stumbled across that can... You're going to be very useful for me."