19: My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!

<!-- @page { margin: 0.79in } P { margin-bottom: 0.08in } -->

Its a little short, but I wanted to give you guys something cause I don't know if I'll be able to upload this coming week.

Chapter starts in Lexi's P.o.v.

Chapter 19: Forever Is A Very Long Time....

Good God, couldn't he just say something already? My nerves are eating me alive, my stomach is in knots and I feel like I'm not getting enough oxygen to my brain. But I can't force myself to regret what I'd said, without even really thinking about it I made a decision that before I wasn't sure I could make.

I want Logan for as long as he's willing to give me, even if its only until this is all over. I want him with every fiber of my being and it scares the shit out of me, but I can't seem to make myself want to change that. If he wants to leave me when this is all over, then I'll let him go, it'll hurt like hell, but what's the point in trying to make him stay when he doesn't want to?

“Logan?” Why doesn't he just say something? Did I shock him so much that it's physically impossible for him to answer me? He'd all but fainted in the alley once the words were out of my mouth, then he grabbed my arm and pulled me like a rag doll up to his hotel room and now he can't he even seem to look at me. Is the thought of being with me so repulsive to him? Is that why he hasn't said anything, because he's trying to find the right woulds to reject me with?

“Do you know what you're asking for, Lexi? Do you realize that if I claim you you'll be tied to me forever. And honey, forever is a very long time, is that really what you want?” His voice is a low growl, his back tense and even though I can't see his face I can tell that his eyes are turning black. That he's struggling to maintain his control.

“Is that what you want? I know what I want, damn you. I want you for as long as you're willing to stick around. Logan, I love you with everything in me and it terrifies me. You've got a history with Gloria, how do I know that she won't find a way to take you from me when you're willing to stay with me?” His harsh laugh has me blinking in shock as he turns on me angrily, the blackness of his eyes glowing eerily.