6: My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!

My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!

Chapter starts in Logan's P.O.V.

Chapter 6: The Truth

"Why were you in my house?" She asks and I freeze. What the hell am I supposed to tell her? ''Oh, nothing my wolf just wanted to protect you from the invisible ghost that was in your room.' Yea, somehow I don't think she'll buy that, or maybe she would. I mean after all she was talking to the ghost so maybe she can accept that I'm a werewolf, without freaking out.

I really doubt it, but it seems that she always does the exact opposite of what I think she'll do. I'd been absolutely sure she would call the police and report or something along those lines when she'd woken up the other day, but all she had done was avoid me at any cost. She'd skipped my class for two weeks and avoided any type of interaction why I had tried to talk with her, but that hadn't stopped me from sitting outside her house. I do believe I'm turning into a stalker. I've watched her sleep every night, and yet it isn't near enough.

"Why don't we go to dinner and I'll explain everything, alright?" There that is pleasing both of us, she'll get her answers and I get to spend some time with her.

She frowns at me, watching me through narrowed eyes. "What makes you think I want t go have dinner with you? And who has dinner this early anyway, its barely even 4."

"I think you very much want to have dinner with me. And it just so happens that my grandmother has dinner around now." Or at least I believe she would if she were still alive.

"I'd rather not." She mumbles turning to walk back down the hall to the front doors. Before I could stop myself, or even realize what I was doing I grabbed her arm, pulling her to a stop. Damn, I really need to stop doing this, you'd think I would have learned better the last time.

"One hour, thats all I ask and then I swear to you I will tell you everything." Well, maybe no everything. I mean theres no use in telling her that she's my mate yet, is there? She'll have more than enough answers tonight, why should I overwhelm her with this too? But if she pouts at me I'm a goner.

"One hour, I guess it won't hurt." She says, but her eyes say something entirely different, as does the blush on her cheeks.

"Alright, let me get my things, lock up and then we'll go." As I gathered the reports that needed grading and locked the door I couldn't help but think that this night will turn out to be much more than I was hoping for.

"Where exactly are we going? I mean we can't really go to one of the restaurants in town." She says as we walk out to my car. Damn, maybe I should have thought this through a bit before asking her.

"We'll just have dinner at my place then." Yes, Logan brilliant idea. You're already pondering ripping the girl's clothes off now, why not try a little more temptation.

"I don't think that is such a good idea." She says quietly, stopping only feet away from the car. She probably has a point, why set myself up for more temptation than I already have? I should just take her to a restaurant outside of town, but that feels like I'm sharing her and I do not share. Maybe I should just give her the short version of the answers she wants while I drive her home, that would be easier on my control. Then again I'd only end up outside her house again, if I've managed to not sneak into her room while she's sleeping surely I can handle having her in my home, right?

"I don't see why not, one hour is all I'm asking. If you decide, after you have all of your answers, that it was a bad idea you can leave and I won't bother you again." I tell her, grimacing at the words coming out of my mouth. I really need to think before I speak, because I don't know if I can leave her alone.