Chapter 11: Youth Fest

Sehun's POV

I knew that Jungkook have a bad side. That's why I always doubt him. I notice recently that Hayoung is always ignoring Jungkook when he wants to apologize this past few weeks. Well good for you.

No one can harm my love. I will protect her as long as I can. We are not yet OFFICIAL but it will be soon granted.

Today is Youth Fest day. Well I hate Youth Fest but my love wants to go and I don't want her to be in danger.. Again.

I packed my things then I walked to my car as I whistle. I started up the engine, putting on my sunglasses.

***

"Autograph please~"

"Hayoung noona!"

"Saranghae!"

There they go again. I got my things , walking to their direction.

"It's Sehun! Run!" A boy shouted as  they scamper away.

I smirked at them while Hayoung is out of her world. She's so innocent. I pinched her nose, getting her senses back.

"Wha-- What??" She began to hit me. Damn she got strong hands.

"Stop it Hayoung-ah." I said in a deep voice.

She pouted, making her way.  I followed her again. I always do.

***

"Okay! Step right up! Today our Youth.. "

Blah. Blah. Blah.  Aish.

I can see some girls giggling at me. Then someone asked my name. I answered her with a poker face making her return to her place. That's better.

We strolling around (of course I am with Hayoung). She  always hide at my back when she see Jungkook and Suga coming. I scoffed at them. She looked at me while I smiled at her with an everything's gonna be okay look. She smiled back before she took the lead.

"Well look who's not the scaredy-cat now." I glanced at her with a poker face.

"I'm not a scaredy-cat."

"But you were trembling earlier." I eyesmiled at her which made her... blush??

"You're blushing."

"N-no I'm not and I don't need your help or even you." She glared at me.

"Ouch! That hurts Hayoung-ah." I said while dramatically holding my chest.

She scanned me with her left eyebrow up. I flicked her forehead which made her flinch.

***

Youth Fest. Youth Fest. Youth Fest. What time will this end? It's so lame. I went to check up Baekhyun. Where is he exactly?

I walked to the rooftop to find him. I look around to notice a familiar face with somehow punching... Baekhyun hyung?!

I ran to their spot, grabbing the guy's shirt , punching him repeatedly. Baekhyun hyung is still layed on the ground. Damn, blood is all over his face. I helped him walk to the door.

"We're not done yet Byun Baekhyun!" The guy spoke.

"And I'll be back for you, Son Dongwoon!" Hyung shouted back.

Wait.... Dongwoon??

--

Hey! Sorry for the wait. And it's almost Christmas. I'll be creating and updating more all of you. Thank you for reading. And don't forget to drop a vote and a comment. Thank you all.