Chapter 19: Sweet

Sehun's

"Because... I... love you already."

She looks at me with her crying eyes. I just can't stand her sobbing , wasting her tears because of me. I screwed up... big time.

"You.. l-love me?" she asks innocently while stuttering her words.

"Yes, Hayoung-ah. I know it's too early for this. But.." I look at her deeply in the eyes.
"You are my strength in everything. You are the only girl who made this.." I pointed where my heart is. "..beat fastly. I'm sorry for being an idiot punching some random guys just because I want to protect you, I just don't want you with others because you might fell for them. And I want myself to be the reason of your happiness. I can't stand other guys joking around with you. They're annoying. My world revolves around you. No no, my world is you." Right after I said those words that I have been hiding, she smiled.

"Hayoung-ah, I just want to say I love you a lot." I lean in closer...

Hayoung's

I look at him as he lean closer, closing my eyes next.

He holds my face, kissing my forehead.

I smiled, knowing that the guy I like loves me. It feels so great. Is this what Bomi unnie felt? Is this the feeling of being loved?

"I love you my lady and I can't force you to love me back. I can wait..." he winks followed by a smile.

"Okay guys! This is too dramatic! Now stand up and let's go!" the door opened , revealing Baekhyun and my unnies in their red faces. They soon teased us loudly.

I look over Sehun who is as confused as I am right now.

"Hyung! Did you plan this?" he helps me get up.

"Actually, it's mine." Bomi raised her hand with her cheeky smile.

"What?!" We asked at the same time.

"Come on Sehun-ah. I know you like it , you can tell by her expression." he looks at me. Whut?

Sehun just scoffed off. Wait. Where's Key?

"Sehun-ah, we need to find Key."

"Who's Key?" the others in unison.

"He's a gayfriend of mine and our new neighbor and I'll just explain later. Okay? Bye!" I pulled Sehun away from the group.

It's already 4 in the afternoon when we first searched at every room and building until we found out that he was in the clinic being treated.

"Key!" I sat down beside him.

"Hayoung-ah, tell me that I'm still gorgeous." he looks like he's been crying.

"Sure Key. More gorgeous than Lady Gaga." I chuckled making him smile. He then caught Sehun in the eye afterwards.

"What is he doing here?" I can see his face darkening.

"I'm sorry, Key. I didn't mean to do that. Please forgive me." he bows 90 degrees.

"Forgive, my ass." he rolled his eyes.

"Who are you anyway?"

"I'm a ... friend of Hayoung, Oh Sehun."

"Is that true Hayoung?" he looks at me.

"Yes. You may not trust him for now but I know you will in the future."

"Maybe... I need to rest for awhile." he then closes his eyes.

"Let's go.." Sehun nodded.

--

"He's so cute but why is he gay~" Namjoo unnie pouted.

"Yeah.." Bomi added.

They are all kinda disappointed.

"Hey it's okay. I'm here." Baekhyun winked at Bomi who is sitting across her.

"Trying to get points Baekhyun-ssi?" Chorong in her smug face.

"Seems so.." he grins.

"Aigoo.. When can we have our partners?" Namjoo frowned looking at Chorong, Eunji and Naeun unnie.

"It's okay Namjoo-ah. We still have each other." Eunji plays with her hair.

"Have you seen Dongwoon around?" Bomi questioned.

"He flew back.." Naeun rested her head on my shoulder.

"Wae noona?" Sehun looking at her.

"Yes. Why? I thought he likes me." Namjoo again in her duck face.

"Dream on Namjoo. He will never like you." Chorong unnie straightened.

"Waeee~" she whined causing all to laugh. Sometimes she's just a crybaby.

--
"Saranghae~" he whispers on my ears as we cuddled here in my room.

"Stop it. It's tickling me." I giggled.

"You stop it."

"Me?" What does he mean?

"Yes you. Stop being so beautiful and say you love me back.." he stares at me, directly on my eyes.

I stand up , getting out of his wrap.

"Hayoung-ah.. Wooh!" I turned around. He slipped. Ohmygod.

"Oppa!" I went to him but ending up slipping too.Why is it so slippery?

What's shocking is.... I'm on top of him.

"What are you two doing?" Bomi and the others looking at us.

Ohmygod.

--
HEY GUYS! SO THIS IS MY UPDATE! SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT. HAHAHA. ANYWAY, DO YOU WANT TO GET DEDICATED TO THE NEXT CHAPTER? JUST MESSAGE ME! THAT'S ALL! HAHAHA! THANK YOU ALL! SARANGHAE! WO AI NEE! MAHAL KO KAYO! I LOVE YOU ALL! MWAH!