Chapter 4: Being The Saver

Okay so hi to all my readers.  Thank you for reading and for voting. Please vote and comment if you want too also. So that's all and I'll promise I'll make my chapters more sweeter.  Thank you all and now in this chapter is Sehun's part.  Excited?  Hahaha.  Okay here we go.

-------

[Sehun's POV]

This school sucks. But I think It will be fun with my hyungs. When I stepped in, I saw some girls with their eyes reshaping into hearts. I think they like me already. I just painted on my usual face. The Poker Face. They keep following me like there's no end. I was about to turn around when somebody bumped into me. I was gonna scold that person but when I look at her. Damn she's beautiful. She ran away hurriedly and I was surprised when there were some people who are following her. Is she that famous? I walked cooly before those people then I stopped right infront of them.
"Yah." I look at them with my most serious face. They stopped before looking at me. I exchanged a smirk.

"Why are you following my yeojachingu?" I asked.

They frozed. Some of them are whispering at each other. I bit my lip, looking at them once more.

"Let me repeat. Why are you following her?"

"Uhh..umm.." one of them started.
"Because we are her fans. Hayoung is the most goddess for us. We're sorry for the trouble.". They all bowed.

"You better be." I said to them then they start running away. Hayoung. Nice name for a pretty girl.

"Sehun-ah~." That freaking voice.

"What's with the commotion here?" It's Baekhyun.

He walked closer as we did our usual handshake.

"Baek, how are you and Taeyeon?"

"Taeyeon? Misunderstanding. I saw her flirting with that Jonghyun guy. But it's okay. By the way , I saw this pretty little girl, dude."

"Me too bro." Wait. Don't tell me it's Hayoung.

"I think she's more beautiful than Taeng."

In our group he's the playboy. The only one.

"Hyung, don't tell me you're gonna court that girl."

"Maybe." He smirked.

I was about to say something when the bell begans to ring.

"Come on bro." We walked with our hands in our pocket. Being cool. When we arrived at school hall, we saw the seonsaengnim telling us to come in. He's so loud. He's been like shouting at us in the first place.
Then when we walk in, I scanned the place and bingo! , there she is. She's really pretty. I can't stop looking at her.

"That's called charm darling!" Baekhyun start talking. Well that's the girl for sure. She's kinda cute.

Then the class started. We were seated at the back part.

All the time, I was just staring at Hayoung. No one can't stop me.

I was startled when the bell started ringing.

Must be recess time.

Baekhyun signalled me to follow the girls. I nodded and I feel like a stalker at that state.

"Baekhyu. What's her name?"

"Bomi." he replied.

While secretly watching at Hayoung and her girls, we saw Taeyeon walk with her group, such bullies. We watched them as they argue.

When Taeyeon and her gang walked away, we came out of our hiding place.
Bomi seems to be so angry. Baekhyun was pinned to the wall by Bomi. I was laughing in my mind but covering it up by a poker face. I glance at Hayoung who is looking something at me. I looked back at Baekhyun hyung again and .. great . He kissed her. This will be a total mess. He holds her as he cuts the kiss. Bomi was really surprised then she suddenly fainted. Good thing Baekhyun caught her. Her friends became worried. He carried her as I told the girls to calm down and to get back to the class room. I tailed at Baekhyun. He got her to the clinic . He told me that I'll just wait outside. So I leaned on the wall , crossing my arms while I close my eyes.

"Umm.. Excuse me~?" That voice~

"Hmm?" I flashed my most innocent face.

"Sehun right? Baekhyun's chingu?". I nodded . What is she doing here?

"Where's Bomi?".

"Inside. She's fine. With him".

She exhaled and smiled. Kawaii~.

"By the way . I'm Hayoung". She smiled.

"Uhh.. I know." I answered.

"Hayoung's here!!". We looked at the direction where someone shouted. They began to walk to our way but when they saw me. I glared at them then they paused.

"Back! Back!" They began to run away.

"Huh? What hapenned?". I can hear Hayoung mumble. I smirked at her then I patted her head.

"You're welcome". I smiled.

I chuckled when she was like "Eh?".

----

Hello again! The next chapter I'll be writing will be a BaekMi chapter.

Thank you~~