Chapter 10: Being Saved.

Hayoung's POV

Jungkook is so nice to me this past few weeks.Sehun is still the poker faced guy. And I admit it, it's creeping me out. Bomi and Baekhyun Oppa are still being dorky and the others have their normal lives.

***

I am now here at the library, reading some books. I have my glasses on as I read every sentence. It's so peaceful in here that's why I love being here. Quiet. Comfortable. No annoying Sehun. Speaking of the devil.

"Why are you here?". I asked him while whispering. I don't wanna be scolded by the librarian you know.

"You're gonna make a nerd out of yourself by reading those number of books there." He sat down beside me.

"What kind of answer is that?". I continued reading.

"You know you're really pretty.".

"I don't need any compliment."

"Really? Then what are you reading just now?"

I examined the title. PRETTY THINGS.

Great.

"Just zip it." I placed a finger on his lips, standing up to get a new book. He's still following me everywhere.

"Can you just leave me alone?!" I shouted at him when we exited the library.

"No." he answered.

"Aish! I hate being followed okay? Such as stalkers."

He just stood there with his poker face and his hands in his pockets.

I glared at him but he just shrugged.

"You're gotta regret saying that."

He said , walking away. That's more like it.

***

Walking here on the hallway is really creepy. It's really calm.

I noticed someone at the end of this hallway , riding a.. Wait. A bike?!

Woah. He must be a badboy. I stood there but he only looked at me. He's cute with that bad boy look of him and he has this pale skin and small eyes. He got off his bike ,walking to me. I stepped back but I was trapped because of the wall behind me. I look down not looking at him.

"You're pretty. What's your name?".

I didn't answer. Instead I ran away from him. He followed me while laughing. He's fast but I managed to get in the Girls' Comfort Room.

I catched my breath before washing my face.

***

I walked to the lockers, searching for mine. When I opened it, notes we're pasted in. Just then I noticed this boy crawled out of a locker. How did he get inside that locker? How clever. Our eyes met but I pretended I was looking in my locker. Then he suddenly closed my locker which I was surprised of. After that he pushed me with his hands on my shoulder while looking at me intensely. He then wrapped his hand around my wrist, pulling me somewhere.

He took me to a room with the tables and chairs being wrecked.

Inside , some boys are smoking cigarettes . I also noticed the boy chasing me earlier is here. And Jungkook???

***

"Yah! Jungkook-ah! Is that really you?" I asked him.

He stared at me with a smirk on his lips.

"Jungkook-ah. Just go easy on her." One of them announced while the others laughed.

"Please Jungkook. I beg you". I began to cry. He didn't listen instead he began to unbutton my uniform. I closed my eyes, whispering, "S-Sehun. P-please. H-help me." Just then I heard people fighting and groaning . I opened my eyes seeiny Sehun standing on the middle of the room.

"There will be no one touching what's mine." He said to the boys while wiping his bleeding lips with his hands.

I felt my knees weakened. He walked to me, placing his coat around me.

"Told ya you'll regret it." He whispered. I began to sob while he pats my head.

"It's okay. I'm here now." He kissed my forehead.

I think I'm heating up right now. I pushed him away out of place, making chuckle.

----

Thanks again guys. Luv you all and congrats to Apink who have won 8 trophies by now.

Good job Pandas. And EXO will have their comeback soon.

Please do comment, vote and mind to invite others to read this story.

Thanks again. I love you all.