CHAPTER 17: A CHANCE?

Baekhyun's POV

"Sehun-ah. What if I court Hayoung?" I teased him as he looks at me with glaring eyes.

"Don't you dare hyung..." He turn his eyes on the television. We're watching X-MEN right now. You know the mutant movie.

Back to him. "How about Naeun? She's pretty and smart." I sip on my can of cola as I watch his expression.

"Kai will become a mutant any second." he answers me not even turning.

"Chorong? She looks innocent and loves to take care of someone." I took another sip. To my surprise I jumped up when Sehun pushed the can forward making it spill in my face.

He laughed at me while I am annoyed and disgust by the sticky effect of the cola.

"Oh. I remembered this is your house. You need to clean this before your mother will kill you!" I blurted out.

He just plastered his usual poker face. "We have a maid."

"Yeah right." I wiped myself with a tissue.

"I think I'll date Eunji." I said in a dreamy tone.

"Hyung, are you nuts? Why are you even planning? You even named them one by one. Adding Namjoo noona. Plus Eunji is a tomboyish-like, didn't you know that?" He spat after making me dropped my jaw for what he said.

"Chill Sehun-ah. I was just suggesting someone to play with." I poke him playfully.

"Not them hyung. You barely even know about them."

"What? I know them!"

"Before you say any details about them even though it's untrue , wash your face first." He shoo me away.

"This is your fault."

"Ohorat."

"What?"

He waves his hands dismissively.

I turned around to find the bathroom in the corner. It's neat when I opened the lights. I opened the faucet. Geez, it is really sticky. I washed with soap and dries my face with a towel which I have found on a cabinet nearby.

"Byun Baekhyun. You are one handsome man." I talked to the mirror, only winking at myself. And maybe I'll stop I don't want it talking back to me so I proceeded to where our spot is.

"Hyung.." he called out when I was sitted near him.

"What?" I grabbed another can.

"You have to change." he looks at me directly.

"What? Do I need to? What can I change?"

"You're playboy thing."

"It suits me that's why I'm doing it." I sipped another as I look at the screen with my favorite hot chic character playing on. Hot red-headed Jean.

"You know , Bomi noona likes you." he mattered which I have heard clearly causing me to spill the cola on him.

"Aish! Hyung! My favorite shirt!" he yelled wiping himself and his so-called-favorite-shirt.

"That's what you get." I said in a laughing  tone.

He quickly went to the bathroom , of course he's washing himself.

I can't believe what he said. She likes me? Really. I felt my heart beating faster than usual. No it can't be. I can hurt her. But.. I also like her. I place my palm on my forehead. Maybe he's right.

He came back , half-naked.

"Can you help me?"

He smiled first before messing my hair.