Chapter 2: Newbies

[Hayoung's POV]

After running into a stranger, I apologized immediately and started running again as if I'm a contestant in a running competition.
That guy must be a newbie. Well, he didn't approached me that much, that's why.
He's kinda cute but weird at the same time. Because when I ran off , I glanced back and saw him still staring at me.
Finally when I got to my assigned room , I sat down immediately to catch my breath and to calm myself. Geez, those people are just troubles . I sighed before fixing my hair again.
At the momentum of fixing my long straight hair, my phone blasted it's ringtone all over the place. Yes, it surprised me actually. When did I changed my ringtone?
I checked the caller ID and it was ... Naeun eonnie. What does she want now?

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hayoung?"

"Speaking."

"Well I sort of .. got into a problem ..."

"What do you mean?"

"The fans~"

"Gosh, what happened? Wait. First things first.Where are you right now?"

"At the rooftop."

"What? Why are you even there? I mean, did you climb all the way?"

"Yeah, I know you will be mad, I'm sorry, okay?"

"Fine. Just stay there and I'll be on my way."

"Thank you Hayoung!"

And she hangs up before me, great.

I took my blue jacket out of my bag and changed into it. I peek out to see if there's someone outside. Is it just me or I actually feel like a celebrity hiding from fans? Oh, well..

I covered my head and also my.face with the hoodie and started to run to the stairs, climbing upward. Wait, sounds like I'm in running man. The one I always watch.

Honestly, this is tiring, I thought.

I jumped in joy when I finally reached the rooftop.

I opened the rooftop door carefully and tried to search for her.

"Son Naeun~ You're so pretty. "
"Kiss? Jebal!"
"Don't be afraid."
"Hahahahaha. So pretty yeoja."

Naeun eonnie is trembling.
I squeezed myself into the crowd as I grabbed her hand. She hesitated at first but when I called her name, she looked at me with a bright smile. After that, we sneaked to the stairs . Her fans didn't seem to notice us. But after a few minutes, someone shouted "Son Naeun is there! With Oh Hayoung!" which made our legs working again.We panted like dogs scratch that, we panted like pupies when we reached the classroom.

We giggled and hugged each other for working together.
"You're so clever Hayoung.", she ruffles my hair.

I smiled at her and so did she.
The classroom starts to fill up after a few minutes. Including our members, Bomi and Namjoo.
"Where's our pretty Choco Chorong?" Bomi starts speaking in a cute way. (Chorong is our leader.)

What's wrong with that accent of yours Bomi?” -Naeun

What?”-Bomi

So creepy” -Namjoo

Oppas are noticing me with this voice, it's called aegyo! Hehehe-Bomi.

Hey girls! Chorong came in with her full bangs covering her forehead and her long straight hair shining.

Chorong!” Bomi attack her with a tight hug.

They don't know what aegyo is.” Bomi pouted at Chorong.

Seonsaengnim's here. Go back to your seat now” Chorong smiled at her.

The Loud Seonsaengnim.” They all corrected her.

The class covered their ears before standing before their teacher.

GOOD MORNING CLASS!

“Geez, I think someone's eardrum got broken today." Bomi whispered to us, making us laugh secretly.

Good morning sir!The students bowed to their teacher before sitting down.

“Okay, so today we'll be having some new classmates . So please everyone . Treat them nicely.”

Yes sir!"

There are actually seven boys stepping in. And yeah, I admit it these guys are handsome. The girls started to cheer before the guys. Because they actually looks like flower boys. The girls in the whole class are doing that aegyo thing again except for us. I scanned the boys and one of them seems familiar. Just then one of them flipped his bangs. Woah, gay alert!

Waah~~They all clapped. Seriously, girls?

And flowers? What's with the flowers? I mean, he is throwing it all over the place. This guy need to clean this after.

“Hey! Clean your mess after this!” Bomi eonni shouted. Exactly!

That's called charm, my darling.”  The guy answered, here's a bonus he actually winked at her.

But Bomi doesn't seem to be interested to him.

Naeun tapped my shoulder and she leaned in to whisper something. "Hayoung-ah.That boy keep staring at you." She pointed at the guy.

And I think recognized him. Mother of green Neptune! That's the boy earlier!
--

Hey guys! So thank you for reading my fanfic and I hope you'll keep reading it . This is the chapter two and sorry for not updating .

Thank you all.