Chapter 7: Let's Play Volleyball

Bomi's POV

Hayoung and Sehun are so cute together. I can't stop staring at them as they walk back into the cabin.
While me with the others are still in the water but I excused myself to take a rest under the big umbrella. When I sat down , the sand is all over my legs. I hate it when the sand's on my body. But I'm too tired to take it off so I just put on my sunglasses. I noticed some boys checking me out but I ignored them. 

"Hey beautiful~".  THAT VOOIICCEE!

"What are you doing here?!" I asked him while looking at him disgusted.

"To see you~". He said while he put his arm around me and it was full of SAND!

I took his arm off around me quickly. 

"Yyyyuuuuccckkkkk!." I jumped and twirl like crazy. It was all over my body you know. 

"Flirt."

I was surprised when Taeyeon and her girls are here as she aimed a ball to me . I was hitted directly on my head. I fell down and felt dizzy. Just then the girls came running to me.

"Bomi-ah! Bomi-ah! You okay?". Chorong began asking me worriedly.

"Stop it Taeyeon!." I heard Baekhyun shouted. 

"Why would I?! She's flirting with my BOYFRIEND, Baekhyun she's flirting with YOU!". They began to fight.

"Let's discuss this." Baekhyun began pulling her somewhere.

The girls help me to stand up and I felt good. 

"You okay now?". Chorong asked me. I nodded to her.

We were about to go to the Cabin when...

"Hey!". I think that girl who shouted is Tiffany.

We look at them and there is an aura around them. 

"Let's play ball!". She shouted while tapping the ball.

There's seven of them today. I think the pretty and innocent one is absent. That's Jes .. Jei .. Aish! The hell I care.

"We can't!". Namjoo shouted.

"Afraid? Hahaha." They laughed.

The crowd began to become thick. Aish! 

"Fine we'll play!". I yelled at them.

"Bomi-ah~". They began to hold me.

"You can't you're not fully healed yet." Naeun protested.

"If you win, we'll stop bullying you all. But if we win, you'll be our personal assistants until we graduate. So what do you think?"

"I'll play! I can do it!".

I can see smirking drawn to their faces that makes me fierce.

-AT THE VOLLEYBALL FIELD-

Many people are watching. But I can't feel the nervousness now. We positioned ourselves and they gave the ball to us. I served the ball and it started. Sands are everywhere . Stop it Bomi! Get serious!

The score now is 4-7.

We are trying our best and yes we are scoring now. 

This time is even . 9-9. One spot and we'll win this. We don't want to become their PA you know. Eeww~ . 

This time it's their ball . We hit it back to them and they did it too. But I saw Tiffany smirked at me then she hits it back to me. I am going to fall but I didn't feel anything. I opened my eyes to see Baekhyun. He catched me and the other thing is .. WE WON because Hayoung hit it back and it was hard!

The crowd gone wild and Baekhyun positioned me to a standing position. He pinched my cheek as I got back to my sense. 

"What happened?" I asked him.

"You won." He whispered to my ears, giving me goosebumps. 

"We won? We won. WE WON! WE WON BAEKHYUN! WE WON! Hahaha!". I can't stop myself from the excitement that I hugged him tightly. I was surprised of my actions. 

"Oh. Sorry." I was going to bow at him but he stopped me.

I saw the girls so happy. Hugging and jumping each other. 

The GG walked to us and  I hid behind Baekhyun. Sehun is also here, I think his protecting Hayoung (?).

"Sorry for the trouble. We promise we won't argue with you anymore." Taeyeon placed her hand infront of Chorong. For being a sport.

Chorong and Taeyeon shook hands then we all cheered. I hugged Tiffany after she apologized. I can see Hayoung talking to her idol, Yuri . Yep she's a fangirl. 

"I think we need something to remember this moment." Sooyoung said.

"Hey, how about a photo?". This cute and just my size named Sunny suggested. 

We all agreed together and we asked someone to take us a photo. GG, Apinkeu and E-X-O.

I posed then Baek copied mine. We thanked the one who captured a photo of us. We look at the photo and we laugh at our facial expressions. We spent the whole day playing games and enjoying. The first to leave is GG. We bowed to each others and they left. Then next one is E-X-O. Except for Baekhyun and Sehun. They even rode with us. 

Hayoung is seated with Sehun at the back. Namjoo , me and Baekhyun at the middlle and Naeun infront with Chorong driving. I look at the back and saw Hayoung leaning on Sehun while sleeping. Sehun's just listening to music with his eyes closed.  I look at Baekhyun and his already asleep. So cute. I took a picture of him and I giggled at the photo. 

"Bomi-ah~". Chorong called me.

"You took photo of him while sleeping. What about me?". She pouted at the mirror.

We just laughed at her.