Chapter 16: CONFESS.

"So that's their story." My unnies nod at each other after telling them about yesterday.

"Yes. Bomi unnie be careful not to fall for him. We don't know which is which. If Baekhyun only wants to play or not."

Everyone looked at her. She seems okay but has a slight worried written on her face.

"You okay?" Chorong unnie hugs her while patting her back.

"I have a confession." She look at us while biting her lower lips. She's nervous, I know it. She's always like that. Chorong unnie also noticed it.

"I--"

Knock knock knock

"I'll get it." Namjoo unnie stands up then she proceeds to the front door.

"Did anyone ordered a pizza?" The attention is now on Namjoo unnie holding the big box of pizza.

Bomi unnie stands up then she walks fast forward.

"I'll take that , thank you." She shows her eyesmile.

"Wait. It doesn't have your name on it." Namjoo unnie didn't lose her grip on it.

"Now now Namjoo-ah. You don't have you name on it also." She pulls it away from Namjoo unnie.

"It doesn't mean you can have it." And now they're exchanging glares.

"Girls , stop it. Let's share it. It's big enough for all of us." Chorong unnie then takes it away from the two and places it on the table.

"That is geniusly-like Chorong-ah." Bomi unnie takes a sit beside her.

"It's called making a smart decision." Namjoo unnie takes the seat beside me.

"Obviously this is for Hayoung." Naeun unnie starts talking.

"Why?" Eunji unnie asks her before taking a bite on her slice.

"First, I found this." she shows us a little yellow paper, more like a note.

"Read it!" Bomi unnie commanded.

She clears her throat before looking at it.

Hello.. Hayoung-ssi. Sorry about yesterday. We caused some trouble that almost involves you. I'm truly sorry for that. As a repay about it, I give you this. This pizza is made from the finest and most expensive delicious pizza-maker in town. I hope you like it and I'm sure you will. You can share this too with your other beautiful unnies that's always beside you. Thank you.

Dongwoon Oppa.

"So this is from your little brother. How sweet of him." Eunji unnie began appreciating the note.

"He likes you." Naeun unnie nudge me.

I know that...

"Bomi. What were you saying again?" Eunji pokes her.

"Oh." She eats her last slice after drinking a glass of orange juice in one go.

"As I was saying.." she looks at us.

"I..." she trailed off.

***

HEY GUYS! THIS UPDATE IS JUST SHORT. I'M SORRYY. *cries* BUT!
I SWEAR TO YOU I WILL MAKE A LONGER ONEEEE!

I'M SO THANKFUL , REALLY.
5.SOMETHING K READS! I LOVEEE YOUUU ALL. SORRY FOR THE GRAMMAR BUT HEY, I TRIED. HAHAHA.

THAT'S ALL. NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE SOMEONE'S POV. IT'S A SURPRISE. LOVE YOU MY DELICATES! MUAH!