Chapter 5: Feelings

Bomi's POV

He kissed me. And now what am I doing here? Clinic? And look who's here. I glared at the figure sitting at my right.

"Your awake. Good." He stands up and walks over to me. I immediately stand up and headed for the door. But he was fast and now standing infront of me.

"Yah! Let me out!". I shouted at his face.

"No.". He answers while looking at me.

I stomped the floor and rolled my eyes at him.

He starts laughing.

"What?!". I yelled at him.

"You're so cute.".

I began to hit him on his chest. He caught my wrists then he held it tight.

"Stop it or you want me to repeat what happened earlier again." He starts leaning while I step back and tries to get out of his grip.

He hold it tighter this time. Aish! It hurts.

"You're hurting me!".

He stopped then he smirked. That smirk~

"Please.. Let go..". I started to get teary eyes.

He was surprised after he let go of my wrists immediately. It really hurts.

"I'm sorry." he bowed

I nodded pushing him to the side as I ran away.

"Eonni!!"

I turned around as she hugged me.

"Gwenchana? You okay now?".

"Ne Hayoung-ah~"

I noticed this tall figure behind her.

"Who's he?? o(╥﹏╥)o". I asked pointing at the boy.

"Ahh.. Eonnie this is--".-Hayoung

"Oh Sehun imnida~". He says coldly.

"O...kay?". I answered at them.

"Where's hyung?". -Sehun

I was about to answer when someone placed his arm around my shoulder. I look at the owner and it was..

"I'm here Sehun-ah."

Bbbbbaaaaeeeekkkkkhhhhhyyyyuuuuunnnnn!

I hurriedly removed his arm,  holding it to a breaking position.

"Did you know my eonnie's is playing Taekwondo. Tsk tsk." -Hayoung.

He started screaming and causing us to laugh except for Sehun. He's on a poker face. What a creep~

I was surprised when Sehun moved fastly and got Baekhyun out of my hold.

"Daebak." -Hayoung.

He just smirked after he helped Baekhyun.

"And don't you know that we move like wolves?". Sehun said then winked.

We just have our jaw dropped.

"Let's go Sehun-ah. But before that.". Baekhyun kissed me again!.... On the cheek.

I screamed and they run away fastly.

"Eonnie-ah 〒_〒

We have to go now." -Hayoung

I gritted my teeth then we went to find the others.

When we saw them, Chorong hugged me so tight. Her warm and tight hugs always make me comfortable and safe. That Baekhyun is so annoying. Aish.

--

Hey! Sorry for the short update. Well this is the only BaekMi. What will gonna happen with BaekYeon? Find out!

-milexoxo