CHAPTER 18: Trapped.

"It's your fault we are in here!" I screamed at him.

"Aish. Can you just stop and keep quiet?!" he yelled at me.

I was shocked by his sudden trait. No one ever yelled at me, EVER. I think I'm gonna burst out with tears. The pressure is just.. it kinda hurts me. I turned away from him as I sat down at the corner, sobbing away the feeling. It's the best way.

"Hayoung-ah.." his presence is getting closer.

"I'm sorry.." he wraps his arms around me as he repeat his apologies. Why must it have to be like this?

FLASHBACK.

This new guy I met is kinda nice. He has the face to become a model someday. I bet he'll be one.

"What's your name again?" I ask, the fact about forgetting his name for a minute.

"Kibum. Kim Kibum. Just call me Key and you won't forget it." he chuckled.

I laughed back, enjoying his presence.

"Sure Key. So how long will you be our neighbor? I can introduce you to my unnies. I'm sure they'll be glad meeting a new friend." I smiled.

"So you have sisters? About how many?" I shook my head signaling for a NO.

He gave me the 'huh-look'.

"They're are not my sisters, they are my only bestfriends. We live in one roof though."

"Oh. That makes sense. I'll be glad meeting them." he chuckles.

"That's great. Eunji unnie loves to make rice cake for the new neighbors." I smiled.

"Thanks. Who is the oldest?" he asks. He definitely wants to meet them.

"Chorong unnie."

I look at him. He looks like a model but somehow he walks .... Girlish.

"Hey Key, can I ask something?" I whispered , looking around checking no one can hear us.

"Yeah?" he nodded.

"By any chance, are you somewhat .. gay?"

He didn't answer, looking at me like his trying to read my face.

"You got me. How did you know? Well it's better than hiding it. I was acting the whole time like crap it's hard." he flips his bangs.

"Is that a yes?"

"Hello~ Did you hear me?" he snaps his fingers at me.

"Oh.." I then laughed. He I mean She is just hilarous.

"So do you have any bro--"
I was interrupted when someone joined in.

"Hayoung-ah.." we both turned around, stopping on our tracks. He grabbed me away from him. I flinched.

"Hey, you're hurting me.Stop it Sehun-ah." I tried to get away from his grip. It really hurts, really.

"Hey bro you heard the lady. Let go of her." Key in his manly-acting voice.

"Stay away from her." he began to harden his fist.

"That's not necesarry. I mean we can tal--"

I gasped as the blood in me began to boil hot. I punch Sehun over and over before letting go of me, running towards Key. I look at him, his lips are bleeding.

"Oh my god Key, you need to go to the clinic." I tried helping him to stand up but I was pulled by Sehun away from Key and that place.

"Why are you doing this?" I tried to get away the second time from his grip.

"I was just protecting you." he pulled me to an empty room as he closes the door behind him.

"Protecting? You almost ruined his face!"

"Who might know they are one of those Jungkook's friend? I mean why do you need to make friends with boys? You don't even know their real personalities. I don't want you to get hurt." he tries to hug me but I pushed him away.

"You don't understand. Key is not guy, he's a gay."

"What?"

"He's a gay! Do I have to repeat that."

"Just lower your voice." he rakes his fingers through his hair.

I quiet down. Not saying any word.

"Look I'm sorry..."

"Tell that to Key... You don't even know the real story yet you're judging it in a glimpse."

"That's why I'm apologizing right now." he looks at me.

"Yeah. Now what are you going to do?" I enveloped my arms to my chest as I wait for answers.

"Let's go back. I'm sorry."

"You will never be forgiven unless you help Key." I walk to the door as I turn the knob.
It won't open.

"Sehun-ah! It won't budge." I look at him walk to me, talking my place as he tries it.

I heard him curse under his breath.

"What now? We are stuck in this place. This is just great."

"Look. Just stay down and I'll try to call for help." He gets his phone from his pocket.

"No signal? What?" he moves it around.

I look at him as he tries different ideas. Like screaming for help, opening the doorknob with my pin, kicking it.

It's hopeless and that's why we ended here.

BACK TO REALITY..

"I didn't mean to yell at you. Please forgive me." he holds my face, wiping away my tears with his thumbs.

"Why are you suddenly like this?" I sob, looking at him in the eyes.

His face smoothen...

"Because... I ... love you already."