Chapter 13 - Mystery in the Crelythiumm System

Start from the beginning

"There. See? Nothing to be concerned about after all." Obi Wan said smiling at the three.

"Master... I would rethink that statement." Saiph said walking up to where Ahsoka stood. She still looked out the shuttle window.

" Yeah..." Ahsoka added, "Then what is that?" she said pointing forward. The four all looked before them. A massive dark structure was floating in front of them. From where Saiph was standing, it looked similar to a diamond. The shuttle suddenly shuddered as the cockpit filled with the sound of rapid beepin. They were being pulled toward it.

Ahsoka voiced Saiph's thoughts, "It's pulling us towards it." she said.

"Should we be concerned now Master?" Saiph added, looking to Obi Wan. He said nothing but looked at Saiph with his eyes that said all, he then turned back forward to see the sight before them. Once they had gotten close enough to the diamond structure, it split horizontally, a blinding white light coming from the center as they started to move quicker into the structure's light. The ship started to shake as the light became stronger.

"Everyone strap yourselves in." Obi Wan said, "It looked as though we're going for a ride." Saiph ran over behind them and pulled down a seat, opposite from Ahsoka. Saiph strained to see into the white oblivion but could not make anything out. The light got much brighter, much faster and Saiph put her hands over her eyes, the lights shining through her closed eyelids. They were then consumed by the bright light, which was followed swiftly by darkness as she passed out of conciousness.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Anakin groaned as he slowly sat up, he rubbed his aching neck. "I must've blacked out..." he said as Obi Wan drifted back to consciousness."

"Then who landed the shuttle?" Obi Wan asked, then turned to see Ahsoka's eyes open slowly as she sat up.

"Not me..." she said groggily.

Saiph was the last one to wake and looked around as she sat up.

"Mmm, where are we?" Anakin questioned, putting his hands on the dashboard, looking at the sight before him. Saiph leaned forward as well, Anakin was right. The nature before them was unfamiliar to her.

"This doesn't look like any familiar planet." she said as she unbuckled her seatbelt and stood up. It looked almost like a jungle. There were lime and pastel green plants that looked rigid as they stood straight up in bunches as several large boulders scattered the light green ground.

Ahsoka pressed a button which scanned their surroundings. "Some kind of organic mass..." she responded, looking at Anakin. "All of our readings indicate that it's bigger than an asteroid." She pressed a few more buttons with the screen showing more information, "But at least the atmosphere is breathable."

"That's a positive," Saiph said, nodding, "that is if we really intend on going out there. It dragged us in if my memory is correct?" She asked gesturing to the outside of the shuttle.

"Well this is getting more unusual by the minute. I can't even lock down where in the galaxy we are..." Obi Wan said, looking at his own screen next to him. He paused, "Or... if we even are in our own galaxy."

Saiph started to get anxious, she did not like situations where they were not prepared at all, they made her feel slightly vulnerable.

"What..." Anakin muttered, looking at the ship's controls before him, "The ship's system seems fine but, for whatever reason, nothing's working."

"I don't like this at all." Saiph said blatantly as she clasped her hands together, trying to get the sweat off of her palms. She turned her head when she heard the door slide open and saw Ahsoka walking out.