(11) Funeral

"Have you seen my tie?" Dani questioned his niece. Today was the day of Lisa's funeral and stress levels were high.

"All the funeral clothes should be in Caleb's room, they're laid in neat piles so everyone knows what is who's." Kimberly reminded and pushed her uncle back in a bedroom full of black and white clothing.

Jenkin and Arabella were downstairs getting dressed out of the way of the mayhem. Robert was getting dressed in Mark's bedroom while Kimberly couldn't even take the rollers out of her hair without someone asking for help.

She finally let her hair down from the rollers and brushed them through with her fingers, still wearing a robe instead of her funeral clothing. It's hard to get ready when everyone's asking for help.

Kim pulled off her robe and pulled on black flowing trousers that reached her ankle. She looked around the room for her shirt but she was interrupted by Rhys. "Can you do my tie?" He questioned, it was so obvious he was upset right now, it made Kim feel bad.

"Of course I can." Even though Kimberly was only wearing a bra and trousers it didn't matter in the Webster house. Anything was normal and anything passed. Especially in bad moments where nobody really cares.

"It's weird not having her here, bitching at all of us that we don't look good enough." Rhys sighed while Kimberly did his tie for him.

"It is strange."

"Well, except you, she never judged what you wore." The man shook his head.

"That's because I'm pretty." Kim smiled a little making Rhys chuckle. "There, done."

"Cheers." He walked away with his tie done up perfectly, but a frown still evident on his face.

"Kim?" A female voice called out. A red head popped her head around the corner and gave a sympathetic smile.

"Hi, Katie." Kim gave a small smile back. The two hadn't seen each other for a while and it sucked that now, due to the funeral they saw each other again.

She was dressed in black jeans and a black and white off the shoulder top as. "How you feeling?"

"I'm okay, honestly I am." Kim nodded and continued to search for her white turtleneck.

"Alright, Dan? How you holding up?" Another voice was heard, this time male and it soon appears on the top floor of the Webster household.

Kimberly hid herself behind Robert, not in fear but because she didn't want this particular person to see her without a shirt on.

Once Robert's eyes laid upon the person his whole body tensed, but he knew that the time was most defiantly not right. "Look, I'm not here to argue or fight, I'm just coming to pay my respects to the family before everyone leaves for the funeral. Your father and everyone are downstairs now Kim, they're waiting for the main family before we leave for the crematorium."

Kimberly nodded and Parker turned to go back downstairs. She sighed and finally found her white turtleneck. She pulled on the top and slipped on her black heels. Her hair was already in a bun at the top of her head and her light makeup was done.

"I saw your kids, they look gorgeous. Really have grown to be stunners like their parents." Katie tried to make Robert and Kim smile.

"Thank you." Kim nodded and turned to Robert who was pulling on his black blazer. "You ready?"

"Yes. Come on." Robert took his wife's hand and led her downstairs, Dani and Mark were waiting at the door and Caleb and Rhys followed the couple downstairs along with Katie.