(13) Money

"Woah! Woah!" Robert shouted as a cricket ball went flying across the field.

"Yes boy!" Cole Shouted as he watch the ball fly. Both Jenkin and Cole began running back and forth to each base, knocking bats on their way.

The group were playing cricket, it's safe to say after all this time Robert had finally learned how to play it. There were plenty of people on the field, all playing the game.

"I got it!" Savannah yelled and ran for the ball. She watched as the ball flew across the field with power before she dived for it, catching the ball before it touched the grass.

"Fuck yes!" Savannah laughed as she caught out her nephew.

"God Sav, you're mean." Jenkin sulked.

Savannah jogged over to Jenkin and pinched his cheek. "Awh I'm sorry J." She teased.

"How are you still playing? You're so old." Jenkin teased back.

"Oi, I'm a fit old person." Savannah poked Jenkin's forehead with the end of the cricket bat.

"I agree to that." Cole smirked.

"Oh shut up. Just get in mun!" Kimberly made a fake gagging noise.

"I've dealt with you two for years, now it's my turn." Cole pointed between Kimberly and Robert.

"Oh shut up." Robert laughed.

Savannah shook her head and got in position, ready to run once Cole hits the ball. "Come on, baby." Coke chuckled, getting ready for Robert to bowl the ball.

"Why do you all play this so much." Natalie's voice was heard. She was also in the field, but sunbathing instead of actually playing the game.

"It's a good game, Princess. You should join in." George shook his head at his daughter who was really risking getting hit with a ball due to where her pink towel was placed, bag besides her as she laid upon the large towel.

"No thanks." She shook her head, a look of disgust plastered across her face.

"I have to win!" Kimberly shouted through laughter. Being around her family — her friends that had made her feel as if she had a proper family — definitely made her feel a lot better.

"Mumma! I wanna catch it!" Ari pouted and ran to her mum.

"Just try your hardest, babygirl." Kimberly smiled.

"Can you put me in your shoulders like when I was younger?" Kimberly laughed a little to herself. "Babe, you're almost bigger than me. I'm not that strong."

"Oh." Ari pouted. "So how do I catch it?"

"Come here, Bella." Ethan, Elijah's not-so-little brother waved over his best friends sister. Ethan has grown to be quite the man like his big brother. He had jet black hair matching his last name and green eyes. He was actually pretty handsome. Him and Jenkin had been friends ever since they were babies, Even when the large move over to the island happened. Elijah's parents passed away in a car crash a year after the move so Elijah took Ethan to live with him in the island and he loved it.

Bells ran over to the boy she was very familiar with and he picked her up, resting her upon his left shoulder. He was defiantly bodyguard material with the strength he possessed. "Thanks Ethan."

"Careful with my daughter." Robert warned. The last thing he wanted was Ethan dropping his baby and her getting hurt.

"Yes, sir." Ethan nodded and chuckled to himself.

The ball was hit again, this time in Ethan's direction. He jogged to catch it, tightly holding the little girl on his shoulder. Ari reached her arms out for the ball that was flying high. It bounced on the floor once but it bounced back up. She caught the ball and hurriedly threw the ball over to Scott who wasn't too far from her, him then throwing it over to Elijah who was playing backstop. Elijah dabbed the ball, catching both batters out.