Epilogue

"Arabella, love. We need to leave now to be on time." Ethan entered the room dressed in a black suit.

"I know, babe. I know. But she just keeps running away from me." Arabella sighed in a fluster. Her hair was falling out of the bun it was placed in. She had dirty hand-prints on her black trousers and her white shirt wasn't even fully done up yet due to her being in such a rush.

"You go change out of those and get ready. I'll sort it. Okay, darling?" Ethan smiled, placing his hands on his love's cheeks, leaving a kiss to her forehead.

Ari let out a grateful sigh. "Thank you."

But before she could fully leave the room Ethan cleared his throat. "Your ring." She smirked and held it up for her to see.

"Elijah just kept pulling at it so I let him play with it for a little." She spoke shyly as her husband lifted her hand in his so that he could slip the gold band back on her finger.

"It's okay." Ethan smiled then turned away, allowing her to go get changed. "Bambi! Elijah! Come here please."

Two giggling twins came running out from their playroom and into the living room, stopping by their father's feet. "Pa." Bambi mumbled.

Ethan knelt down so he was closer to his children's height. "What have we said about stressing mummy out in the morning?"

"Not to." Elijah pouted. Just incase you hadn't figured it out yet, yes the two four year olds were of course Arabella and Ethan's children. Elijah was of course named after the man that raised Ethan, and Bambi was the name Ethan would always call Arabella. It felt fitting.

"Exactly. And you've gone and got her all dirty, and now she's going to be late to work, and you two are going to be late for school." Ethan grabbed a pack of wet wipes and began cleaning the chocolate from their hands and around their mouths — chocolate cereal was a killer with toddlers — as he gave them a short lecture.

"We sorry, Papa." Elijah hugged his father, Bambi following after.

"That's okay. But when Mummy comes back you're going to say sorry, okay?" The two twins nodded. They were a gorgeous pair. Elijah had the same haircut as his father, while Bambi's hair grew out fast like her mothers. Both of them possessed the raven hair that their father had, and both carried on the strong gene of the raised lip from the Webster side of the family. (Kimberly's maternal side.) they had big green eyes, and really, if they were both bald you'd barely even notice a difference between the two.

Arabella came running down the stairs, grabbing the kid's backpacks and unlocking the front door. "Are we ready?" She called down the hallway.

The twins came bounding down the hallway and latched themselves around each of her legs. "We're sorry, Mumma." Bambi smiled up at her.

"Yes, we sorry." Elijah also flashed a pearly white smile.

Arabella chuckled. "It's okay, babies. Let's get going, okay?"

"I'm serious, Jay. I don't know how she did it." Arabella sighed. She had taken the kids to school and got straight to work on the island. She was in the break room where she found her brother and his husband sitting.

Jenkin chuckled. "It's just kids. You're fine. Do you love them?"

"Don't ask silly questions, Jenkz. Of course I love them. I love them with my life." She smiled at the thought of them playing at school.

"That's all you need. As long as you love them, and you're willing to do anything for them. Then you'll be just fine." Jackson gave his support.

"I do wish she was here to help though." Ari sighed.