Masked Fellow

The smell of breakfast wafted itself past my door and into my room, filling my nostrils. Of course, food got me up. Sitting up, I stretched and yawned, making my way to my bathroom. After brushing my teeth and washing my face, I headed back to my room and grabbed some clothes for the day ahead of me. Cry was coming over, and for some reason, I found myself more motivated than usual to get ready. Heading back into the bathroom, I stripped off my PJs and plopped them into my laundry basket. I stepped into the shower and washed my hair with (fav. shampoo) and after rinsing it off, I conditioned my h/c locks with (fav. conditioner). After drying off, I brushed out my h/c hair, got dressed and put on some makeup; completing the look with some false eyelashes that Marzia had given to me.

Heading to the dining room, I apologised for making them wait and sat down. I began to eat, and smiled as the heavenly food filled my senses.

"So delicious as always, Marzia. I love you and your cooking. " I complimented as she smiled and thanked me. Once we finished breakfast and loaded the dishes into the dishwasher, we loaded ourselves into the car and Felix drove to the airport. As we pulled into the parking lot, Felix got a call from Cry.

"How long until he arrives?" I asked as he got off the phone with Cry and shoved his phone into his pocket.

"About 10 minutes. " Felix answered. As we waited, I occupied myself with the game, "Slender". Like my goofball brother, I also struggled with horror games. This, to Felix's amusement meant that I would randomly burst out screaming when Slenderman burst out and jumpscared me. I loved horror games, but boy, I was terrible with them sometimes. Just as I was finally getting onto the 7th page to collect, a pair of hands accompanied by weight gripped my shoulders causing me to squeak and get caught by Slenderman after I dropped my phone.

Slightly aggravated, I turned around and was met with a white mask covering just before the man's nose. It was Cry; with his signature mask on.

"C-Cry, you meanie!" I whined, as Felix offered his close friend a fist bump and a hug afterwards. After I calmed down some, Felix, Cry and myself loaded his suitcases into the car and once we finished, we loaded ourselves into the car; Felix and Marzia in the front while Cry and I sat at the back.

"Cry, this is my sister. The girl you met yesterday over the skype call. Clearly, I am the more beautiful Kjellberg." Felix joked and was greeted by a playful punch from Marzia as Cry chuckled. Cry offered me his hand to shake, and I took it. A light pink blush rose to my cheeks as I felt his warm hand around my own.

"Nice to finally meet you, Y/N." Cry said, as the two of us retracted our hands. He smiled and as he did, I found myself slightly in a trance from his pearly grin. His mask covered his eyes and his nose, making me curious as to how exactly he was able to breathe beneath it. Either way, I smiled back.

"Pewds, you're right, she is a cutie!" Cry piped up, the compliment causing a blush to deepen. As friendly as it was intended to be, I found myself feeling those same butterflies I felt last night. Felix and Marzia laughed in response to his compliment, causing my blush to worsen.

"Insert shy mode of Y/n!" Felix called back, as I kicked his seat.

"Shut up, Felix. You idiot." I grumbled, crossing my arms. Cry laughed at my response, as I sunk lower into my seat; praying that I could just disappear. Felix sure knew how to embarrass someone.

"Cry, by the way," Felix began, looking at Cry through the rear view mirror. The masked man perked up at mention of his name.

"We're playing bloody trapland when we arrive to my house, right?" Felix concluded. Cry nodded.

"Do you, uh, mind if I watch?" I asked my brother and Cry.

"We don't mind at all, the more the merrier!" Felix said. I smiled in response and stared out the window, watching the trees pass. After about 15 minutes, some soft snoring caught my attention. Glancing over, I saw Cry slumped onto the car door, his chest rising and falling. Assuming he was sleeping, I felt the butterflies come back. Despite the mask covering a majority of his face, he was still quite adorable to me. As the thought crossed my mind, I slapped my cheek lightly and hoped for this feeling to pass. Why do I keep thinking about Cry?

"Hey, sis? Mind doing me a favour?" Felix piped up, drawing my attention away from the masked man. I looked at him through the dashboard mirror confused, and I felt my concern and slight fear growing as I saw the mischievous look on his face. Felix with an evil look was never a good thing. I smiled regardless, as it was probably just his 'Genius Pewds strikes again' moments, as he liked to call them.

"So Cry and I are planning to do a 'Pewds does Everything' video and what Cry doesn't know is that one of the dares involves him being kissed on the cheek." Felix explained, while I glanced at Cry. Sure enough, he was still fast asleep.

"What do you need me for?" I asked.

"Well, I need to do it when Cry isn't looking." He trailed off.

"So you need me to distract him?" I finished. He nodded and I rolled my eyes playfully.

"I mean, alright, but just make it fast." I warned, as he laughed and nodded again.

"Also, there will be some dares I need your help with." Upon hearing this, I frowned.

"Felix, you know how I feel about being in your videos...If people see me, they'll get suspicious." I reminded him. The thing is, despite being the sister of such a famous YouTuber, I hated the idea of showing myself on the internet before billions of people due to my shyness. Felix always was the more outgoing of us.

"Don't worry, sis, they're small things. If any of them require an appearance, Marzia already agreed to do it." He said, pulling into our garage. I nodded and I breathed a sigh of relief.

As Felix and Marzia left the car with Cry's suitcases, I shook him awake. He tossed and turned a bit before finally getting up, stretching and releasing a soft groan.

"Thanks for waking me up." He mumbled, and I nodded as we made our way into the house.

"Your room is next to Y/N's, Cry. It's upstairs to your left. Y/n can show you where that is." Felix explained, and after Cry looked away, Felix winked at me. 'Remember the plan.' He mouthed as I led Cry upstairs with one of his suitcases in hand. When we got into the guest room, I placed the luggage down.

"Cry! I'm gonna start recording soon, get your ass down here!" Felix's voice rang out. I led Cry to the living room where Felix had some of his equipment set up. Unknown to Cry, a hidden camera was intertwined within the plants. Cry plopped down onto the couch, a controller in his hand that he picked up off the table. I came from behind the couch and tapped his shoulder, causing the masked man to 'look' at me.

"Ya know, Cry, I really like your mask. It suits you." I complimented. Just beneath the mask, a dust of pink dusted his cheeks. Just as he was distracted by me, he failed to notice my brother who pounced onto the vacant spot beside Cry and placed a kiss upon his bare cheek. My fit of giggles soon transitioned into full blown laughter and soon, Felix joined in as well.

"F-Felix? I didn't know you felt so strongly about me- wait is that a hidden camera in that plant?" Cry inquired, pointing at the terribly disguised camera.

"You're going to be in a 'Pewds does Everything' video." I mumbled, as Cry cussed aloud and groaned. Behind Cry's head, Felix and I high-fived then I left so they could record 'Bloody Trapland'. I sat beside them, holding back laughter as the living room filled with rage and cussing.

"Hey, Y/n?" Marzia called out, emerging down the stairs. I looked up from my spot with an eyebrow raised.

"Want to go shopping with me? I'm making another video." She offered, and I grinned. I may not appear in her videos, but like I do with Felix, I help her. I nodded and grabbed my jacket off of the chair I sat on. The boys got off of their game and chilled on the couch while Marzia and I put on our shoes.

"Bye Cry, Bye bro!" I called out, as they each offered their own goodbye. I headed out to the car and as I buckled in, Marzia began to drive. After a good hour of browsing through some selection, I sighed.

"What's wrong, n/n?" Marzia asked, looking at me worried as she placed a skirt into her basket.

"U-uh well, the thing is... Ever since I met Cry, I have been feeling an increased sensation of butterflies. That, then my face always seems to go warm and I get embarrassed easier around him." I explained, my face taking on the pink tint I seem to just always have nowadays. She grinned widely and a certain sparkle ignited in her brown eyes. I raised an eyebrow, confused as to why she was so excited.

"N/n! You're in love!" She cheered, grabbing my hands and holding them in hers.