Enter Toby Turner!

Quick authors note:
alright pandas, I'm changing the "you" to "I "

(y/n)'s pov:
i smiled. I don't know why. Actually I do. I'm smiling because I just finished the new chapter for my journal like fan fiction. It's called my brothers best friend.

"hey,(y/n),"

"yeah?"

"I need to talk to you."

"oh sure."

marzia entered my domain.

"so?"

"well Felix is having another friend over. His name is to- bus- cus? Yeah, Toby turner."

"sweet!" I exclaimed.

"get ready! He's at the airport. Your going with cry and Felix."

"Thanks mar mar!" I shouted. She giggled and left.

i got changed into a pewdiepie shirt, (f/c) jeggings
and a pair of (f/c) headphones. I headed downstairs and got in the car.

" Nice shirt sis." Felix commented.

"why thank you." I said in my horrible British accent.

about 10 minutes into the car drive, Dark Horse By Katy Perry came on. By the time the chorus came on, I eventually started joking the song yelling.

"SO YOU WANNA PLAY WITH MY CHEEK? BOY, YOU SHOULD NOW WHAT YOUR FIGHTING FOR!" Felix and cry sang in unison.

"BABY DO YOU DARE TO DO THE YEARS? CAUSE IM COMIN AT YA LIKE A DARK HORSE! ARE YOU READY BOY, READY BOY? CAUSE THERES NO GOING BACK!" I sang then cry and I started to dance around in our seats like maniacs.

after the song ended, we were at the airport.
There was a man there and WHOA he's cute. He had curly brown hair, green eyes and a green shirt. "Hello once again, pewds, Cry and HOTOTOT." Awesome! I am lucky to meet Toby turner in real life.

"hi tobuscus. I'm (y/n), Felix's sister. Nice to meet you."

He grinned. "Please, HOTO- I mean, (y/n). No need for formalness."

"okay." I said, smiling at him. I turned to Cry and Felix and it looked like Cry was... JEALOUS?!
I mean, he was GLARING at Toby. I shrugged it off. We got in he car and drove back to Felix and mar mar's place.