She's Mine, bro! •End•

(y/n)'s pov:
"Boys come in." I said.

Toby & Cry staggered into the room. They took a seat and looked at me.

"So.." Toby started.

"Who won?" Cry finished.

"The winner is..." Felix said.

"Cry!" Marzia & I yelled in unison.

" FUCK YEAH!" Cry yelled, running towards me, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me to a kiss.

he pulled away.

"good golly and nuggets in a biscuit." Toby muttered angrily.

"Toby, don't you have a flight to catch?" Marzia asked.

"Yeah, but that's at 5:00 pm." Toby replied heading upstairs to pack his things.

~TIME SKIP~

Toby left at 4:45 with marzia & Felix since they had to drop him off at the air port.

"Now, what would you like to do for our first date?" Cry asked.

"We'll stay here." I said.

"okay! Well, I'm going to-"

"Nope! I'm cooking." I interrupted.

"Well, what do you want to do after that?" He questioned.

"How 'bout for our first date, we share a jar of Nutella & play co op video games?" I suggested.

"Sweet!" Cry exclaimed.

Narrator's pov:
Well, that's exactly how their first date went. They shared a jar of Nutella with the same spoon.After that, they played left 4 dead, bloody trap land, and sumotori dreams. Then, Felix & marzia came home and the 4 of them played more bloody trap land, prop hunt and some TTT. Soon, it was 1:00 am and they all headed to bed, (y/n) in Cry's arms.

Another (A/N):

i honestly have NO idea what's your ideal date, but this is mine. If you don't like it, feel free to imagine your own.