•Saviours' Operation•

(A/N):
Ahh, It's good to be back. Anyways, there's about 4 chapters left in this story. i'm gonna miss you guys.

Cryaotic's POV:
We came back 8:50 pm. Damn! that was so fun visiting Anthony and Ian.

We opened the door & the house was eerily quiet, way too quiet.

"(y/n)? Marzia? Red? We're home!" Jund called out. Nothing, Just silence. We searched around the house until a note just caught my eye. (Not literally though, that's just odd.)

"Hey guys! Get yo asses over here! There's a fucking note!" i called. They quickly went to where i was at and stood beside me, trying to get a decent view of the piece of paper i held in my hands.

"To the boys,
i see you've finally found my note. Well, if you ever want to find the 3 girls, i'm offering a trade. Cry 4 those 3 whores. Meet us @ the park as soon as you found this note.
Sincerely,
Cry's true lover" I read aloud.

Realization in 3... 2.... 1:

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Russ yelled.

"Let's go guys. We're saving them." I said going to the kitchen, and grabbing 4 knives, one for each of us.

-MOAR TIME SKIPZ-

We arrived @ the park knives behind our back. Surely, the kidnapper was there.

"Well, hello Ryan." That voice, i recognize it. it's so familiar.

my eyes widened as i realized who it was exactly.

"Avery? Why?" (A/N: Gomen if your name is Avery) I questioned

"That's right, Now, let the trade begin. Cry come over here." She said.

I smirked at her, putting my knife inside my shirt and walking towards her.

"Now let them go" Jund said.

"Yeah, bitch. Give me back my sister, my girlfriend And Red go." Pewds hissed.

"Okay, fine." She said, whipping her blonde hair back and untying (y/n), Marzia, and Red.

"Now Cry, you owe me." Avery said, tracing a finger down my chest.

I smirked and brought her into a kiss. As soon as our lips came into contact, my knife did the exact same thing to her stomach. I pulled away, allowing her limp body to collapse onto the ground.

I rubbed my lips with my sleeve and we all drove home.

Finally safe and sound.