-Lost Memories- •ACT M•

Marzia's POV:
"Hey, (Y/N)."

"Yes?"

"Want to go shopping with me?"

"Sure!" She exclaimed. grabbing her bag & A sweater. We headed to my car and drove to the mall.

After a brief 7-8 Minutes in the car, we finally arrived at the mall.

"This place is HUGE!" (Y/n) Exclaimed as she grinned.

"Yep, that's Italy's malls for ya." I said.

"Now, where do you want to go first?"

"Maybe.. That?" (Y/n) asked, pointing to a clothes shop.

"You mean urban planet?" (A/N: Sorry, don't know if they have Urban Planets in Italy!) I asked.

"Yeah! I mean, look! They have a sweater of a (f/a)!!" She yelled, pulling me into the store. I smiled at her as she picked out what she wanted and paid for it after trying it on. She insisted that i get some stuff too, so not wanting to upset her, i picked out a cute sweater. We made our way over to the cashier.

"I'll pay for it, Mar-mar." (Y/n) said.

"25.47 Euro." The cashier stated, blankly. I was shocked. She, She REMEMBERED ME!!!!! YES!

"MARZIA!!" I was snapped out of my thoughts by (Y/n).

"Yes?"

"You were spaced out for a while, Mar-mar." She replied.

"Oh, sorry!" I said.

"So, you remember, don't you?" I asked as we ordered our food.

"Yup, almost everything. Anyways, who was that guy with the sexy voice? He's kinda cute." I sighed.

"That's Ryan Terry, (y/n). He's known as Cryaotic, and your boyfriend." She gasped.

"The famous man of mystery Is my boyfriend?!?! Are you fucking kidding me!?" (Y/n) Exclaimed.

"Nope, he's all yours." I replied.

"So how did I lose my memory?" She asked.

"Well, one of Cry's physco ex girlfriend, Avery (Sorry If that's your name.) Injected some blue chemicals into your arm. It was SUPPOSED to kill you, but we got you to the hospital in time and they managed to remove the poison leaving you with temporary amnesia."

"Oh." Was all she said. We ate, headed home and went to bed.

"Yup. Your sis got some of her memories back. She just STILL doesnt believe that her and Cry are dating." I explained.

"Hmmm. Interesting. Goodnight." He said, kissing my cheek. I wonder what he thought about.