Fangirl invasion!!

2nd person POV:
In your room, you casually got dressed in a (f/c) short-sleeved plaid shirt and black shorts with white sneakers. After brushing your hair abit and brushing your teeth, you headed downstairs to be met by a mask.

" What the hell..." You muttered. The outfit cry was wearing was quite similar to yours. He was wearing a (f/c) plaid shirt and black jeans with white sneakers.
"copying me much?" Cry asked smirking while crossing his arms.
"Yeah right! You totally just copied me!" You replied at him. Both of you guys huffed and went on walking but the matchmaker saw the whole scene. That person was Marzia,
"They need to get together already, sheesh!" She half-whisper shouted and she headed downstairs to get ready for a fashion video. You were headed downstairs too, but Cry was going to Felix's room.

Ever since Cry came,everything was so messed up with events. You sighed and waited for Felix so you guys can head to gamestop. After a while Felix came down with cry and they seemed to be talking about some stuff.
" Let's go (y/n) and also cry's tagging along." Felix told you, grabbing his car keys and heading out. You groaned and followed him along with Cry.

Cry's pov:

I sat in the passengers seat while pewds was in the
drivers and (y/n) was in the back. I needed to get a game that my subscribers so much so I had to go to GameStop with them.

"Okay! We're here!" Pewds shouted in my ear seeing I was zoning out. I heard (y/n)'s laughter and that made my face flush in embarrassment.

"god dang it pewds." I muttered getting out of the car with both of them. We walked in and I separated from those two looking for my game."OMG! It's cry!" A fan girl screeched making her way towards me with her friends. "Hello friends~" I greeted them and they started squealing. One of them reached for my mask with until I backed away shaking my index finger and they pouted until a devilish grin made their way and then hands started attacking from all sides.
i slapped them away until i heard a familiar voice.

"OMG ITS FE- I MEAN PEWDIEPIE!!"

then all the girls ran around the store looking for him. A hand grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the store. We then hid behind some trees blocking us from the fangirl views. The person was huffing but actually it was (y/n) and pewds was giving her a pat on the back.

" Wow (y/n). You actually sounded like a fan girl of mine." Pewds commented and (y/n) just blushes slapping her brothers arm.

but for some reason, when she was holding my hand it felt so warm and I never wanted to let go, well, except from all the fan girls and stuff.

"here's your game cry!" Pewds told me and tossed me the bag and I caught it. "Thanks." I thanked him. "Next time, why don't you let me buy the games for you guys, there are so many fan girls hovering around GameStops just waiting to jump on their fantasy man from YouTube." (Y/n) commented.
"PLEASE!" We both shouted. (Y/n) laughed remembering all those times her brother got jumped on from a crazed fan girl.

"I FOUND THEM!" A fan girl shouted for the whole fucking world to hear.
"RUN MOTHERFUCKERS!" Pewds shouted giving (y/n) a piggyback ride. I ran beside them and there was like a mob of girls chasing for us. A lot of them taking pictures or shouting.

"FUCK MY LIFE!" I shouted.

Fuck my life indeed friend, fuck my life.