Introduction

This is the official introduction as written by Diabolic Writer on Quotev. I don't own the first few chapters, but I decided to edit and revamp the story that got me into fanfiction writing.

Enjoy!

-----

(Y/n POV)

My big brother was doing one of his videos again. I just stayed in my room, actually, no one knew that I was the sister of one of the most famous gamers. Well, except his girlfriend since she lived here with us.

I sighed. I want to meet some of my brother's friends, instead of just sitting around all day watching anime or playing video games. Felix always has so much fun gaming with his friends, I just wish I could join in. Thank Kami-sama for his girlfriend, Marzia. She was the only one I hung out with aside from my brother and she was my only friend.

"Stay awesome, bros. Here comes the brofist!" My brother called out. I smiled, happy that he's finally done recording his video so I could talk to him. Although it initially was Marzia's idea, I'm kinda glad that I can finally come clean to my brother. Speak of the devil, Felix sauntered into my room and plopped himself comfortably on my bed.

"Y/n, you wanted to tell me something?" Felix asked. I stared at his face and swallowed the lump of saliva clogging my throat.

"I want to meet some of your friends!" I blurted out, squeezing my eyes shut. My heart began to sink at the silence that followed, until Felix's chuckle filled the air. Slowly, I opened my eyes back up and my sight landed on a smilling Felix.

"Of course you can, sis. I didn't know you wanted to meet them, and I'm glad you told me." He said, as he rested a hand on my shoulder.

"It was your girlfriend's idea." I mumbled to myself, as Felix cocked his head to the side.

"Oh, speaking of meeting my friends, one of them is actually coming over to stay with us. The rest you can meet over skype." Felix perked up, and I found myself taken aback.

'A friend of his..? Who..?" I thought to myself as I hugged my brother and thanked him. He laughed in response, and hugged back as his girlfriend entered the room.

"Awe, you guys are so so cute!" Marzia exclaimed, as Felix hopped up and scooped his girlfriend in his arms. She squealed in response and the two quickly kissed before pulling away after hearing me laugh.

"Not cuter than you two!" I teased, getting off of my bed and grabbing a sweater from the closet. As I pulled the hoodie over my head, both my stomach and Felix's grumbled in unison.

"I'll make us all some dinner." Marzia said with a giggle as she ruffled both Felix's and my hair. We thanked her and Felix motioned for me to follow him. Soon enough, we were in his room. He pulled Marzia's chair from her vanity and placed it at his gaming desk before taking a seat himself on his chair.

"So, do you want to meet the friend of mine that'll be staying with us?" Felix offered, as I took my seat. I nodded excitedly, despite my nervousness. With a couple clicks and a few minutes later, a user with the name 'Cryaotic' popped up. Felix clicked 'call' and after a minute of ringing, 'Cryaotic' picked up and Felix's face captured by his webcam appeared on screen.

"Sup pewds?" A man's calming voice rang out from the speaker. I was taken slightly aback. He sure sounded nice.

"Hey Cry! I have someone that wants to meet you!" Felix exclaimed happily. I felt my nervousness begin to grow.

"Pewds, is he or she a fan? Because if so, I'm not interested in meeting them." Cry warned, as I narrowed my eyes at the screen.

"Well that's awfully rude, don't ya think?" I grumbled to myself , crossing my arms. Despite my reaction, my brother laughed it off and shot me a smile.

"Actually, she's someone you'll meet in person tomorrow." Felix began. Despite the lack of video of Cry, I felt his confusion as Felix tugged me into view of the webcam.

"Oh mighty Cry, I present to you the oh-so-lovely Y/n Kjellberg." Felix introduced, accompanied by jazz hands. I, in turn, waved shyly at the camera.

"Hey." Spilled from my lips.

"Kjellberg? What is she, your cousin or something?" Cry asked after greeting me back with a 'sup'. Felix ruffled my h/c locks and grinned.

"Well since you properly pronounced our last name, I am pleased to tell you that this lovely gal is actually my little sister!" Felix replied.

"Yeah, unfortunately I was unlucky enough to be related to his man child." I teased my brother as he punched my arm playfully. Cry chuckled, and it was enough to send some butterflies aflutter in my stomach.

"Lucky for you, Cry, because you'll be seeing this beauty everyday that you stay in Sweden! You are definitely the luckiest guy in the world!" At this statement, I felt some heat flush to my cheeks.

"The beauty being me, of course." Felix added in, jokingly pulling at my cheek. Embarrassed, I punched his arm. In turn, he hugged me tight enough to nearly suffocate me. Barely breathing smooshed in Felix's chest, I flailed my arms. My struggled out cries for help were lost as I heard Cry laughing wholeheartedly in the background.

"Dinner is ready, you two." Marzia's voice rang out, as Felix finally let go. I grinned and raced to the washroom, of course not before flipping off my brother. As I washed my hands, I caught sight of my face in the mirror. My cheeks were flushed pink so in a poor attempt to cool myself down, I splashed some ice cold tap water on to my face. After drying off, I allowed my nose to follow their way down to the dining room and I took a seat before a very inviting bowl of pasta, thanking Marzia as I took my seat. Aside from some joking chatter and Felix apologising for embarrassing me earlier in front of Cry, dinner was peaceful. Internally, I could feel myself growing queasy at the idea of Cry coming over tomorrow despite me having just met the guy.

"So, Felix," I began, taking a sip of my water as my brother looked up.

"How long exactly is Cry staying with us?" I asked.

"About a year." The answer caused me to choke on my water, and in an attempt to calm down, I hit my chest a couple of times with my fist as Marzia patted my back.

"A year? Why so long?" I questioned as Felix shrugged.

"Cry and I have planned this for several months now, and with everything we want to do, it's for the best that he stays for a year." Felix explained. I sighed, knowing that trying to talk him out of it was useless. After finishing my dinner, I laid a loving goodnight kiss on Marzia and Felix's cheeks and made my way upstairs. After my nightly routine was finished, I climbed into bed and pulled my phone out of my pocket. Clicking on the youtube app, I found my curiosity getting the best of me as I wound up at Cryaotic's channel. Not knowing where to start, I noticed a playlist for the game "Ib". I remembered how much I loved Felix's playthrough and decided to give Cry's a watch. Upon hearing his voice, the butterflies I felt an hour ago returned. Pausing the video on my phone, I curled up in a cocoon and clutched my stomach as my face heat up.

'Why do I feel like this? What;s happening to me?' I thought to myself, pressing play on the video. The more I listened to his voice, the more confused I felt. After a couple of videos, I glanced at the clock.

'10:00PM' It read. Removing an earbud, I could hear Felix's voice and frowned slightly. He should be resting but here he was, making another video. After a couple of minutes, I managed to calm down a bit and once I was relaxed, my eyes grew heavy with drowsiness. I sighed and took my body-sized shiba plush and cuddled with it, allowing the sleepiness to consume me. As I pressed the pillow against my body, I began to think of Cry in my arms.

A blush resurfaced on my face as I buried my face deeper into the pillow.

'Why was I thinking such naughty thoughts about Cry?!'