•END•

Afterwards:

A/n:
Hey everyone!!! It's SupPandaGirl/Ms.melody here to bring you a the conclusion! FINALLY!!! Anyways, I'm sorry about the wait friends.

AND IT'S TIME TO END THIS.

3rd Person's POV:
Now, you probably thought that that's the end. But NOPE! That's not all. There's some VERY IMPORTANT information that you probably need to know. Now, lets take a glimpse o the future, shall we?

Well, of course, you'd want to know what happen to cry and your beautiful self. (You: *does a completely fabulous pose* Me: da FAHK girl? YOU & pewdiepie: it's not called being GAY it's called being FABULOUS!)

anyways, back to the topic. You and cry got we're fiancées for 5 amazing years and finally got married on (whatever date you want) when you both were 29. 2 years later, you had 2 kids, twins to be exact, a boy and a girl.

Your daughter, Alison terry, got her father's looks of brown hair, a beautiful (e:c) eye stunning electric eye

Your son, Denzel Terry, got your looks of (h/c) hair and awesome (e/c) and electric blue eye. Yes, they had mismatched eyes, but that specific trait made them both very unique. It also made Denzel popular with the ladies while Alison was popular with the guys.

You and Ryan stayed together for the rest of your days, despite all the ups and downs.

good bye everyo- FELIX: BUT WHAT ABOUT US?! SENPAIIIIIII!!!!! everyone: yeah author sama! You forgot us!

Me: *turns to everyone* Alright alright. Gomenasai minna-San.

Felix proposed to marzia 3 weeks after Cry proposed to you. They had their wedding on July 21st, 2018, a year earlier than yours and cry's. you had been Marzia's maid of honour as she was your's for your wedding.

Russ popped the question to red during one o the livestreams 2 years after cry proposed since he realizes that all of his friends were already settling down. They had their wedding on April 15, 2022. Scott jund got married to your BFF, (b/f/n), and got married on September 7th, 2023.

The Cry And Russ Late night livestreams stayed golden until its final air when you were pregnant with the twins. The final stream in which the audience got to see the whole crew live without masks, including Cry, snake and Pewdiepie & marzia also were in the final stream since it was a Special Finale.

Speaking of kids, Marzia and Felix had one kid, a daughter named Anna Klleijberg. She had Marzia's looks but pewdie's energetic personality. She was also skilled in the art of chopenese.

After two years, they ended up having a son, named Stephano Rubin after the two characters from Amnesia. He ended up Felix's looks and personality.

Russ and Red settled for jut one child, a boy, named Eric, who looked a lot like Red but with Russ's eyes.

Lastly, Jund and (b/f/n) had (number) of kid (s). You all lived in peace the rest of your lives.