-Lost Memories- •ACT C•

Cryaotic's POV:
I Went to (y/n)'s room. I knocked a few times on the Painted (F/c) door and no longer than 5 minutes afterward, she opened it.

"Oh hey, Cry."

"Sup?"

"Nothing much. So, what do ya need?" She asked, amazing me with that beautiful smile that I had fallen in love with.

(Authors note: Im using my Moms laptop, some random crap happened and i cant use correction marks, so.... The talking will be done in texting form! Gomen!*Bows*)

Cry: I was just wondering if you want to go on a date with me at the arcade.

(Y/N): A video game date... Ok! When.

Cry: Now, so um, get dressed and stuff.

She took a bit of time to ponder on what i had just said before smiling.

(Y/N): Sure!

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU, READER-CHAN, BY THE FABULOUS MARZIA!!!

*Still Crys POV, friends.*

We entered the arcade, and were immediately greeted by flashing lights, screams, laughing, and curse words.

CRY: So what game do you want to play first, (Y/N). Ladies first.
I asked, dramatically posing.

I watched,( Not in a stalker way, GEEZ! She is my girlfriend by the way!) as her (E/C) swept through the various games offered at this arcade.

*Changing to 3rd person POV*

While Cry was too busy admiring your eyes, he didnt realize that you had finally chosen a game.

(Y/N): Mortal Kombat!!!
Yelled (Y/N), causing Sir Cry to smirk. Considering it reminded him of that faithful day:

*FLASHBACK*

(Remember, this flash back is told from Crys Point of view)

"how about an.... Arcade?" (Y/N) suggested.

"Get ready to have your butt beat!" I exclaimed.

We arrived at the arcade and played a shit ton of games. Then, we decided on a contest.

"Alright! Last game. Mortal combat. If I lose, I have to kiss you on the lips. If you lose, you have to take off your mask." (Y/N) Demanded.

"Prepare yourself to give me a kiss!" I shouted.

we had about 5 matches. In the end, I won. 2-3.
We headed back to the car and got inside, closing the doors.

"Now, where's my prize?" I asked, cupping (Y/N)s cheeks and pulling her forward.

soon our lips came in contact and a lot of thoughts raced through my head. She, sadly, pulled away after 2 minutes and we headed home.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

After waiting for 5 minutes for Cry to snap out of his daze, (Y/N) stated:

(Y/N): Hey, Cry. Remember when we had our first kiss together here
She asked.

*Crys POV*
My eyes widened behind my mask.

She smirked before countering with:
(Y/N): Yes, Cry, I remember everything now.

After a few moments of silence, well not really silent.

(Y/N): Well, Lets PLAY!
She exclaimed.

We played 5 games of it and then wandered through the arcade playing other games.

After 5 hours, she ended up winning 4 prizes for herself and 5 prizes for me. We left the Arcade and headed home.

(Y/N): Hey Cry.

CRY: Mm Hm.

(Y/N): Its good that i have my memory back.

Cry: True... But you know whats something i love know that you dont have anymore amnesia

She raised an eyebrow questioningly at me.
(Y/N): What is it

I got down on one knee, pulled out the velvety red box and opened it. She gasped, Asa tears pricked the corners of her eyes.

"I know this is kinda early, but I really, really love you. So, Ms. (Y/n) Kjellberg, will you be mine, my loving wife, the mother of my children, and the gamer girl to complete this gamer boy?" I asked, hoping that she'll say yes.

She grinned, tears still streaming down her face.

"Of course!!! Yes! Yes!" She exclaimed, as i put the ring on her finger and we kissed.

"Finally!!" We pulled away and turned our heads to face the direction of the noise.

There, standing with a phone set to record, was The whole gang. And they had it all. On video. "

"You better not post that on YouTube, bro." (Y/n) threatened, a devilish gleam in her (e/c) eyes.

"Try me, Sistah!" Pewds yelled, running into the house, waving the phone in his hand.