She's Mine, bro! •ACT T & The test•

A/N:
Sup pandas! Well, I decided to just simply sum up Toby's turn because its mainly a Cryaotic X reader, not a Tobuscus X reader. So Gomenasai If you wanted a Toby part.

And so it continues...

(Y/n)'s pov:
tobys turn wasn't that interesting. He called me "hototototot" instead of (y/n). He tried to kiss me but I didn't let him. I guess I just liked Cry more than Toby, even if he did reject me before.

narrators pov:
The week lasted a good 3 days.

The he first was cry's turn.

the second was Toby's.

& the last was Felix and marzias.

today was the day of the test.
"Paper and a pen is all you need!" (Y/n) exclaimed.

the 2 love struck boys obeyed their crush and sat down with their supplies. Ready for the test.

"First! What's (y/n)'s full name?" Felix said.

"number 2! Whats her favourite colour?" Marzia questioned.

"number 3! How many siblings do I have?" (Y/n) asked.

Felix and Marzia asked 2 more questions.

"And lastly, out of these games, which is my absolute favourite? TTT, prop hunt, load out, or portal?" (Y/n) asked, a smirk making its way on her face.

The boys pondered on the question for a while. 4 minutes to be exact. Then, they scribbled down their answers.

"okay! Hand in your test and play video games while we mark!" Felix yelled.

The 2 boys left the room and the 3 set off to marking.

"So, who won?" (Y/n) asked curiously.

"you'll see." Marzia said with a grin.

"Who is it?" Felix asked.

Marzia sighed in defeat.

"It's Cry."

"Yes!" (Y/n) cheered.