Help me (Chapter 8)

Stiles as a fox 🦊....

So adorable 🥰 +++++++++++++++++++++++++

So adorable 🥰
+++++++++++++++++++++++++

I'm.A.Fricking.FOX!

and I'm panicking I need air and to run around and to embrace this new side of me. But how? Hang on a sec.. I use my werefox hearing and hear Derek  in distress I whimper and whine I hate hearing him sad but I gotta get outta here first so I push over a lamp that's in the basement and the bulb shatters on the ground I run by the door waiting for it to bust open and 11 pack members to run inside to see if I'm alright. God I really have these people wrapped around my finger don't I? Anyway the pack comes bursting in as expected and I slip out and run to the front door. Damn it!It's closed so I walk to find an open window in the lounge. How bad could this go?......

Really really really bad! I jump on the windowsill and nudge over a photo frame making it jump off the ledge alerting the pack "where the hell is he!?" I hear a worried Derek say. MY worried Derek. I run out the window just in time so that he doesn't see me or a random fox on his window. I really dont want them to find me. Not it yet at least I just need some time to run and chase and prance as a fox and I'll turn back to human after the full moon so i can walk back home on two feet and tell everyone what happened.
This is gonna be ace.

OoO

"Did you get a sent?" I look at the pack worry riddled on all our faces.
Where is Stiles!?
"How did this happen?" I whisper to myself but Boyd heard me and put a hand on my shoulder
"We'll find him."
"Yeah I know I'm just worried"
Boyd nods in agreement he leaves Dereks side and walks over to Erica.
God what kind of a mate am I?
Stiles is such an amazing person why did he have to get stuck with a brooding sourwolf?

"Derek!" Scot snapped his fingers in front of my face "dude don't wolf out on us!" I look down at my hands and see claws "s-sorry just freaking out a bit." Erica laughs "aww I remember what it was like to be a new mate, constantly on edge, wanting to be next to them all the time, wolfing our when their with someone else" she giggled
" Erica close your mouth or lose your tongue and help us find Stiles." I snapped maybe she was right but I really didn't care cos we can't find Stiles " right we ran around the house and we can't catch a sent" Isaac said looking around the desk at everyone "we've checked the house he's not here it's like he just disappeared into thin air" Kira added "last time I checked Stiles couldn't do that" Jackson pointlessly pointed out "last time we checked Stiles was chained to a solid stone wall." I mumbled knowing that 90% of the people in the room could still hear me though. "Snap out of it both of you no sarcastic comments or sniggers till Stiles is here to tell you how terrible it was or to give you a better come back got it?" Scott stared at me and his mate we both nodded and got back to finding Stiles.

OoO

I'm starving but I've got no idea how I'm gonna catch something even with my animal instincts to guide me I'm still a lost puppy or fox in my case.

So rabbits are a no
1. There really cute up close and personal
2. There impossible to catch
I got desperate for food and tried to get one but that's not working out for me so I went bigger.
A deer. Yes! this should be easy. Should.