Gravity (Chapter 7)

Stiles was pacing around the Hale basement "what do I do!?" He shouted and then mumbled over and over still pacing.
"Stiles. I don't think we have another option sweetie." Lydia tried to sooth Stiles so he doesn't have a panic attack "o-ok chain m-me up." Stiles stoped pacing and walked up to Derek as he pulled him into a hug.
"I'm sorry." Stiles voice was muffled against my chest "what for?" He questioned concerned for the younger male. " I'm a terrible werefox." Stiles said nusseling into the crook of Dereks neck "I can't turn at all now it's the full moon and I'm gonna end up hurting somebody" he added but the sound was muffled from the tight hug he was in "you need an anchor, something to ground you to your human side so you don't lose it, something to pull you down like gravity." Derek kissed the top of Stiles head "find an anchor Stiles." Derek instructed "find one by tonight we'll still have to chain you but it will make the shift easier." Derek let Stiles go and gave him a quick pec on the cheek before leaving the basement to all the other werewolves waiting for pack training. "You'll be ok Stiles don't stress" Lydia placed a hand oh his shoulder but then left the same way as Derek to watch the training session. "Just need to find something to pull me down like gravity" Stiles thought out loud "find my anchor."

OoO

"OW! Jackson that hurt" Stiles complained and pulled at the restricting chains "I'm gonna be fine guys just let.Me.Go." His eyes glowed a beautiful blue-green and claws grew from his hands.
"Jackson hurry up before he rips your heart out of your chest" Erica deadpans.
Jackson finished with Stiles chains and walked out of the basement. Derek and Scott stand a few feet in front of Stiles and watch him for a few minutes "Stiles?" Derek asked calmly Stiles looked up at him
"hey" his voice sounded weak and shaky "is it meant to h-hurt?" He asks the to wolves.
"I don't know. Stiles do you want me to call Deaton?" Scott got his phone out of his pocket.
"No. no I'm- I'm fine" he took a shaky breath "can I be alone for an hour? No distractions no check-ups no nothing just me alone please" Stiles looked up at Derek and Scott who looked unsure about the idea.
"Ok if you think it might help then yes you may. Come on Scott let's go sit in the lounge with the others and Stiles if you need anything just shout for me ok?" Dereks face was riddled with worry and it was kinda calming for Stiles to know that he cared so much. "Course now please I don't want you to see me struggle. go." Stiles ordered and his eyes turned, teeth sharpened, claws extended, his face had gained more hair and turned a dark orange tinge. "I'll see you in a bit." Scott said and him and Derek left the basement.

It was five minutes since Scitt and Derek left and all you could hear was heavy breathing until it stopped the wolves looked at the basement door. Derek got up but was stoped by Allison "he said he wanted to be left alone then we should." She offered an apologetic smile then sat down on Isaacs lap. Derek grunted and reluctantly sat back down not taking his eyes off of the door. He could hear Stiles heart beat it was irregular like he was scared out of his mind. All Derek wanted to do was to go down there to comfort his mate but he knew he should just leave him alone whilst he goes through this.

OoO

It had only been a few minutes since they left but controlling the shit was getter harder by the second. My skin was itching but I couldn't reach due to the chains and I could feel my bones changing it was painful and so uncomfortable but not unbearable.

Was this what it was meant to feel like?

Is this gonna happen every time I turn?

This. Sucks!

I fell to the floor face planting on the cold concrete. "Ow!" I yelped.Wait a minute? I fell? How the hell did I fall? I have re-enforced steel chains strong enough to hold a werewolf but I managed to slip out of them! I tried standing up but fell instantly "owww" I said again as I landed funny on my ar..... what the hell happened to my arm!? It was small and furry and my hand is now a paw. I'm.A.Fricking.FOX!
|.|.|.|.|.|.|.|.|.|.|.|.|.|.|.|.|

That took forever to wright sorry bout that but I hope you liked it!!

[words 800]

-Amelia Xx