Dereks Mate (Chapter 4)

"I'm a what?" Stiles stared at Deaton confused "a werefox your like a werewolf but slightly different. Werefoxes are in the same supernatural class as werewolves, werejaguars and werecoyotes. Another name for them is children of the moon." Deaton explains and Derek cuts in " my mother used to tell use stories about the children of the moon"
" ah yes Talia was very interested in other supernaturals she came to me about them quite often." Deaton explains and Derek nodded his head for him to continue explaining werefoxes to them.
"Werefoxes can be born or created by an alpha werewolf but like Jackson sometimes the person you are is the shape you take thankfully your not an ungrateful snob.Foxes are mischievous and cunning but are also passive until threatened and I think that's why your a fox and not a wolf"

Stiles smiled sadly "before I could pronounce my full name all I could say was mischief and that's what my mum called me until I named myself Stiles." He looked at his feet and laughed a little at the thought of her. Deaton smiled at Stiles "werefoxes have special abilities too, like werewolves they have enhanced strength, senses and they can completely hide their sent, heartbeat and breathing."

"Wow Stiles that's incredible we need to teach you how to do that!" Scott looked at Stiles who smiled at him "theirs one more special ability it's called life-force absorption when the you feed on someone if you can get close enough you can extract energy through there mouth and into theirs." Derek growled quietly so Stiles couldn't hear " they use the life-force to fuel their powers like a werewolf and their pack. They can share their power as well to heal other people and it improves the relationship between them both." Deaton stops and looks at Derek "on the topic of relationships I think you have something to tell him" He turned to Stiles and back to Derek

"Right yeah yeah sorry, errrm right yeah." Derek fumbled around trying desperately to find the words to tell him he was his mate. "Remember the chanting you heard? What was it saying?" Deaton saw that Derek was struggling and decided to help him out "I-I 'm not sure I was unconscious when it happened but it sounded like grate or bait or......"Stiles pauses for a seccond and lookes directly at Derek "mate" Stiles stood up and looked at Derek "oh my.... oh my god are you?..... are we?...."
"Yes I am.We're mates Stiles." Derek smiles and pulls him into a desperate but passionate kiss.

———————————————

I know this is short again but I have writers block so I ended this chapter early.

{456 words)

-Amelia Xx

Oh little foxजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें