Eleanor came from the shadows bringing Harry a warm cup of tea. He thanked her as she retreated to the back room. He sipped at the tea, his top lip stuck outwards as a slurping sound erupted as he slowly drank his tea.

"Harry," Anne said.

"It's hot," he muttered turning away from her continuing to slurp at his beverage. 

"You are twenty-years-old, Harry Edward."

"I don't hear Gemma being yelled at," he said with a smile. Anne gave a playful glare as she shook her head. Harry hooked his foot under my chair sliding me to him. I instantly gripped the bottom of my seat so I didn't fall out.

"Thanks for that," I said shaking my head. "What are we doing today?"

"Just dress warm and you shall be fine," he smiled holding the cup to his cheeks. "I have everything covered. Surprises are nice and it's winter outside."

"No shit dick tracy," Gemma rolled her eyes as she walked into the room. "Eleanor came and got me since 'Prince Harry has a lovely afternoon planned with Ms. Price,'" she smiled as she sat down in the last empty seat. "Personally, I think her and Louis are spending some quality time together."

"That's nice," I smiled standing up. "I'm going to go get changed."

"I'll come with you," he whispered wiping off his mouth and bidding his mother and sister goodbye. I waited patiently by the door and extended my hand out toward him as he made his way to me. When he was within arm's reach, he locked our hands together smiling at me.

"So I take it we're going to be outside?" I asked with a smile.

"Yes," he nodded giving a soft chuckle. "What gave it away?" he joked.

"I don't know," I said looking up at the ceiling. "The 'It's fucking cold outside!' that we heard from outside the sitting room," I stated pointedly giving Harry a look. He let out a gentle laugh and leaned over kissing my cheek.

We walked into my bedroom silently, our hands parted shortly after we entered the room. I opened my wardrobe and found some warm clothes. I decided on some jeans, boots, a long jacket, and the other obvious winter wear. I stripped the clothes I had on and began getting dressed. As I was sliding the jeans on I felt a cool hand slide across my waist. A small smile appeared on my lips as I leaned into the touch.

"I still can't get over how beautiful you are," he murmured into my neck. 

"I think you should let me finish getting dressed," I breathed not wanting his touch to leave. I couldn't trust myself if I allowed him to continue his soft touches. We would never leave the room.

"Fine then," he said kissing my cheek letting his hand slowly drop from my side. The sudden absence of his touch growing more prominent in the back of my mind.

I finished getting dressed and turned to face Harry who stood by the doorway with a smile on his face. Harry opened the door for me to walk through. He trailed behind me grabbing my wrist and pulling me to his front. 

"No matter what you are wearing, you look sexy as fuck," he all but growled in my ear. A shiver ran down my spine as I continued walking.

"Where exactly are we going?" I asked choosing to ignore his statement.

"Not the garden, a different place," he smiled dangling a set of keys in front of my eyes. 

He led us to a large black truck where one of the palace help opened the door for each of us climbed in. Harry started the engine and checked his mirrors adjusting them slightly. He shifted the car and began to drive. He switched the radio on letting it quietly play in the background.