Chapter 19

We pulled up to a driveway that Harry turned into and parked the car. He pulled up his jacket fishing some keys from his pocket. He smiled to us and got out of the car. He circled the car and opened my door and then pulled open the back door allowing everyone to get out.

The house was large and white. I couldn't believe he got this for my family, they didn't know that, but this was a beautiful home. There were large pillars towering over the doorway supporting an overhang over the porch in front of the front door. Harry was looking over at me with a grin as he swung the keys around his finger. 

"Come on," he smiled to them waving them towards the house. "Don't be shy, it is just a house," he laughed stepping up to the porch and putting the key in the door and twisting the lock.

"Who's house is this, Prince Harry?" my mother asked with wide eyes. "It's so beautiful."

"What have I said, Mrs. Price? Call me Harry," he laughed reaching out for her hand to step into the house. "Em, you coming in?" 

"Of course," I laughed. "Why wouldn't I?"

"You looked as if you weren't going to leave your spot," he smiled to me. "Let's go surprise your mum, I'm sure she's going to love it."

"Where exactly are we going?" I heard Lucas ask as we walked in.

"To the kitchen, straight up the stairs," he said pointing to the archway which revealed the corner of an island and the stove. "There should be food for dinner set in the dining room which is connected."

"I'm so confused right now," Mikey whispered to Lucas.

"You guys are going to be so excited," I said placing my arms around my brothers. "Harry's a great guy, I hope you know that."

"You know exactly what this is about, don't you?" Lucas asked me. "Why didn't he tell us what this is?"

"She's practically married to the guy, Luke," Mikey said with an eye roll. "Besides, we don't even know what's going on. For all we could know, this is his private home where he sneaks Emmie off to."

"You are as bad as his sister," I sighed taking my arms off their backs. "You and your dirty minds can go away."

"His sister? Princess Gemma?" Lucas asked with wide eyes.

"So she likes a dirty joke? Good on her!"

"I don't fancy her anymore," Lucas said shaking his head. "She's fit, but no, that's not very ladylike."

"I'm glad you think so," I said patting his chest. "But in a weird way, she's comforting. Maybe it's because she reminds me of Michael."

"Okay then," Michael said walking away from me and into the kitchen. I saw Harry getting food from inside the warm oven with mits and carrying the food into the dining room. My mum was pouring wine into glasses carefully. 

"Come and eat," Harry grinned. "Pizzas are okay, right? I thought it would be an easy meal and everyone likes it."

"Never had it," us kids chimed and his eyes widened. 

"Right, well, it's not very good for you, but it tastes good," he laughed beckoning us to the dining room. 

We all sat around the table as Harry handed us small paper plates and napkins. He opened the pizza boxes and folded the lid underneath. I took one piece not sure if I would even like it. I glanced at Harry who was sitting at the head of the table directly to my left. My mother was across from me and smiling at all of us. Harry looked at me with a smile as he picked up a piece of pizza and bit into it.