Chapter 16

It's been a few days since mine and Harry's first full day here. I was finishing making dinner for the both of us as he cleaned himself up in the bathroom. I heard his heavy footsteps come out of the bathroom and walk over to me. His hands pulled at my hair and I felt his lips press against my neck. 

"Harry," I said placing my hand on his hand which was placed on my shoulder. 

"Shh," he murmured against my skin. "Dinner can wait," he said turning me around and closing the distance between us. He cupped my cheek and pressed our lips together. 

Something had changed in us since the other night. There was now this magnetic field neither of us could resist when around each other. We had to touch each other in some way whenever we were around one another. His touch was so magnetic that it caused a tingling feeling going down my spine. Harry's arms pulled me closer to his body and pulled me over to the lumpy sofa.

I tangled my fingers into his hair pulling the god damned scarf off. His lips molded with mine so easily. His tongue slid over the bottom of my lip requesting access to my mouth. I opened my mouth and our tongues began to clash as the kiss deepened. Harry began to roll away from me, but his hands clasped the cloth of my shirt pulling me onto the floor with him.

"That wasn't planned," He said between kisses. "I fell."

"I know," I murmured against his lips. 

Harry's hands pulled at the long floor length skirt I was wearing. He hiked it up over my thighs and slid his hand down my underwear. I gasped at his cold touch but embraced it as I felt that strange yet satisfying sensation. I gasped as his fingers went just over the barrier of the nerves. Harry sat up and moved me up on his lap, his other hand on my back. I held onto his wide shoulders for support.

"I'm doing something different," he said to me. I felt his finger slide inside of me and I gasped at the foreign presence. "If it hurts you at all, tell me."

"Just do whatever you're going to do," I said looking at him. His finger began pumping in and out of me. 

The feeling was so foreign, but he was also massaging the nerves. I clutched onto his shoulders tightly as his fingers continued to work on me. I buried my head into his neck as I embraced the foreign sensations that were quickly becoming a familiar. That familiar burn in the pit of my stomach began to build up quickly. Chokes gasps began to come out of my mouth as I gave a moan.

"Feels good, huh?" Harry smirked kissing my neck gently.

"Mmmmm..." I moaned as Harry's fingers worked me. I felt the pressure begin to release and I gave loud gasp as Harry smirked at me. 

"I take that as a good sign," Harry smirked kissing my lips gently. I pushed him down onto the floor lowering myself onto his chest. I curled my arms under my chest and looked into his piercing eyes.

"I like this new us," I said to him. "The us that breaks the rules."

"Me too," Harry said leaning forward to press his lips against mine. "I love making you feel good."

"I like it too," I giggled pressing my lips to his once again. "Our dinner is probably ruined."

"Darn, not another night of vegetable stew," he said with a smile. "I guess we'll have to have hash browns for dinner. Just like last night."

"You're doing this on purpose, aren't you?" I asked with a laugh. "This is the second night in a row you've distracted me when dinner is almost ready. You don't like my cooking do you?"

"It's not that, I'm just not big into the stew," he laughed. "I'd rather eat breakfast seven days a week than the stew. I hate carrots."

"You could have told me that ages ago," I said looking at him seriously. "I would have made you something else."