Party :Chapter 14

~Narrators POV~
America woke up and was expecting to see Russia beside but he wasn't there. America sighed and got up. He wasn't sure if he should go downstairs and see if Russia was down there or not. America decided to stay on the bed and he looked his messages to see if had gotten any texts. Of course no texts who would want to talk to me America thought when he heard the door open. "oh America you awake I made some breakfast do you want any" Russia asked as he entered the room. "you hungry" "oh y-yeah" America replied getting up. They both headed downstairs.
They eat some breakfast Russia cooked. "Thanks R-Russia. T-That was T-Tastey" America said. "I'm glad you liked it" Russia replied as he picked up America's plate and put it in the sink. "Do you want me to walk you home America" Russia asked. "Umm Ok"

They both walked back to America's house and once they reach it they knocked on the door. The door opened a little and they both walked inside. "w-where are they?" America asked. "maybe the kitchen" Russia replied. America nodded a bit and walker into the kitchen with Russia.
"SURPRISE" Everyone said as they came out. "H-Huh" America said stumbling back in shock. "W-Whats all t-this" America asked. "Well we decided to plan a surprise party for you since your home" Canada said.
"You did all t-this just for m-me" America said as tears welled up on the corner of his eyes. "Of course we all missed you" Canada said hugging his brother.

Everyone came up to America and said how they missed him and it was made America feel loved and that was something he didn't feel when living with his father. America sat down on the couch and sighed there was a lot of people her just for him. "Hey you ok" Germany asked sitting beside his friend. "Oh Y-Yeah im fine" America replied. "are you sure you've been acting different"
"huh" America didn't know how to reply to this.
"listen Canada just told me to ask you that but you don't have to tell but at least talk to Canada about it. He's really worried about you" Germany said. "O-Ok" America replied. Germany signed. "Come on you can't just sit here while people are partying" Germany said grabbing America's arm. America still didn't talk to much people expect for one person Russia. America only really talked to Russia to which Canada noticed. America and Russia where talking when Russia said something that made America laugh. Russia blushed a bit its been awhile since he heard America laugh.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Motivation is gone
I had to write a short story for English and oh boi its was like over 1000 words.

~Soda