The Truth :Chapter 16

~Narrators POV~
America ran and hid behind a tree at the entrance of the forest he didn't want to deal with this not know. "America please come back" Canada said as he ran to try and find him. Russia was near the forest and called out America's name. "America please come back" Russia shouted. He suddenly heard soft sobs and followed them until he found America. "America there you are. Why did you run" Russia said trying to comfort him as he sat down. "I-Im....Sorry....Russia" America said in between sobs. "America there nothing to be sorry about we just want to know why you would do such a thing"
"I-I-"
"America there you are" Canada said Running over with the others behind him. Canada then hugged his brother.
"America are you ok" Canada asked letting go of his brother.
"Im f-fine" America replied.
"America can you please tell us why would you do that to your arm" Canada said. America felt like he wanted to die, everyone was just starting at him waiting for him to answer wondering what he'll say. America felt tear come in the corner of his eyes but resisted crying. "C-Can I j-just talk to Russia about I-It" America asked. "Russia" Canada asked confused. America nodded and Canada stools up. "We'll wait at the park" Canada said as he and the Other's walked while America and Russia where left alone. Once they where out of sight Russia turned over to America. "Do you want to tell me now" Russia asked in a quit tone. "I-I guess so" America said taking a deep breath in.

Jsjzidj after he explained cause I'm lazy and my phone is at 8%

"Your father really did that" Russia said in shock. America just nodded. "well why didn't you say anything"
"I was afraid of wait he'd do. B-but I swear the last time I did that was when I was still leaving with my father"
Russia then gave America and hug.
"Im sorry you had to go through that meri"
America then started to sob again. "Its ok America its in the past now" Russia said still hugging him. "Do you want to go back to the others" Russia asked. "Not really I can tell Canada when I get home but I don't really want the others knowing" America replied. "Want to get Ice cream" Russia asked getting up and helping America up. "Yeah" America said with a smile.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My phone's on 4% gotta end it here.

~Soda