Back In School :Chapter 11

~Narrators POV~
America unpacked his stuff as France was out doing some work. America didn't mind that much as he wanted to be alone to get his head around the things. He still couldn't believe that this had happened. America then remembered about Russia and got excited. He'd get to see Russia again. America then started thinking about Russia. He remembered he used to like Russia but never told him his feelings. Fuck he didn't even know if Russia was gay.

America was just finished packing when he heard the door open. "America can you come down here" France shouted. America walked downstairs and walked into the kitchen. "did you finishing unpacking" France asked. "Y-Yeah almost"
"Here America I noticed you didn't have one so" France said handing America a bag. America was confused but oped the bag and he seen a brand new phone inside the box. "M-Mom thank you" America said hugging his mom.
"Now your brothers will be back from school soon I better get dinner started" France said as she put the shopping away.

Canada, Australia and New Zealand arrived home from school and placed there bags down. They walked away into the kitchen and there they seen there brother at the table.
"AMERICA" Canada shouted ask he ran over to his brother. "America your back" Australia and New Zealand said also running to America. "America we've missed you" Canada said finally letting go of America. "America was shocked and he couldn't say anything there wasn't nothing he could say. He hugged his brother's back and through quite sobs he replied" I've missed you all too"
"America are you crying" Canada asked. He new it wasn't like America to cry. He never seen America cry. "huh I-I guess" America replied.
Canada shocked the thought way as decided he shouldn't focus to much on it.

~The next day~
America woke up after another full night of getting sleep instead of walking up scared. He got up and dressed as he remembered he was going to school today. America was excited to see Russia again and it made him smile thinking about it.
America walked down stairs and seen his brothers getting there stuff ready for school. "Here is your school bag, mom got you one yesterday with your books" Canada said handing it to America. "Oh thank You" America replied talking his bag. "we'll be late for the bus if we don't go know" Australia pointed out. "Right let's go then" Canada said opening the front door. The brothers walked to the bustop America feeling quite nervous as he did so. They got on the bus and America sat beside Canada. "you excited to see everyone again" Canada asked America. "Y-Yeah I guess" America replied looking out the window.

When they got to the school they were quite early so Australia and New Zealand went over to their friends saying bye to Canada and America. "Right well you should probably go to UN about your locker" Canada said. America nodded and walked to his office. He still remember the layout of the school quite well so it wasn't an issue to find it. America nodded on the doorstep and herd UN say enter so America opened the door closing it behind him. "America I heard you where coming back welcome" UN said. "H-Hi I was just a-asking about m-my locker" America said nervously. "ah yeah yours locker hold on a minute" Un said as he said looked for something. "Here is is your combination for yourself locker" he said handing America a piece of paper with some numbers on it. "T-Thank you" America said as he took it and left the office. America went and started looking for his locker. He found it and walked towards it when he suddenly bummed into someone. "Hey watch where you're going" they said in an angry tone. "Gah I'm sorry, I'm sorry" America said in a panic as he walked backwards a bit. "wait America" the person said. America looked and them and Froze. "R-Russia" America said that looking at them when Russia suddenly Hugged America.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Aight this is where you the Rusame begins. Sorta cliffhanger here so ye.

~Soda