Things Are Changing :Chapter 7

America POV~
After the school fight 2 weeks ago things weren't the same. My father just either ignored me or call me insults and I began to see him less and less and he would Spend his nights drinking at a bar, occasionally when he'd come back drunk I would get a beating so i always tried to go bed early to avoid that.
School wasn't any better as people just seen me as nothing. In my old school I was the most popular guy and to this an outcast.

I woke up and sighed getting dressed for school. I walked downstairs and my father wasn't awake yet. I walked out the door grabbing my bag and walking to school. I wonder how my family are I wonder how Russia is. I can't contact them as my father broke my phone and won't get me a new one so I'm trying to save up for one.
I wondered about Russia a lot. I wanted to know how he was getting on and if he missed me. Stop thinking that America why would he miss you be probably did even care for you. I continued to think about Russia until I was at the school.
I walked over to my locker and took the books I needed out then headed to my first class. Science. I sat down and listened to the teacher talk about gravity until a piece of paper landed on my desk. I opened it and read it, it was just a bunch of insults they where calling me. I looked around the room and seen nk and a couple others laughing I scrunched the paper up And looked down at my desk tears where falling onto my book... Was I really crying. Man I am weak just like my father said. I wiped my tears and hoped no one saw and doodled on some paper for the rest of class.

Russia's POV~
I haven't heard from America in awhile I've tried to text him but he hasn't respond. I wish I told him how I felt before he left but I was too scared. I wonder how he's getting on, that guy probably made a ton of friends with his outgoing personality.
I layed down on my bed wondering about America and what's he's up to. Maybe he just forgot about me but America wouldn't do that to me I would atleast expect him to text me.
I sighed finally getting up to go to school.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry I was awhile I was busy with school work and all.
434 words
~Soda