School Fight: Chapter 6

America's POV
I knocked on the door of my maths class. I was a bit late as I was new to the school and trying to find the room. "hello" I said entering the room. "oh class this is our new student. Would you like to introduce yourself" the teacher said. "Oh um hi I'm America I recently moved here with my father"
"Very good you can sit beside China over there" The teacher said pointing at him. I nodded and went over to sit beside Her. "Hello" I said sitting down. "hi I'm China" they said smile. "I'm America" China and I talked during the maths lesson and once it was over I headed to my second class.

~At lunch~
I went to get some food and and sat down at a table. I sighed as I sat alone eating my lunch. "Hey" someone said I looked up and seen too people in front of me. "You must be new guy" one of them said. "yeah im amer-" "I know who you are" one of them said "I heard you where talking to China during maths" the said with a Stern look. "Yeah.." it relied confused. "You think you can just steal my girl" the said while his facial expression change to a angry look. "what I was just talking to her" I said. "You best stay away from her" he said walking away
"And what are you going to do" I said.
He pause for a moment then turned around and punches my face. "ah" I said holding my cheek in pain. He started to laugh until I punched him back. "YOU MESSED WITH THE WRONG GUY" he said as we both started fighting. People started to watch us shouting North Korea. I guessing that's he's name. A teacher then came and broke us up. We where both sent to the principals office.

~At EU's office~
"America I'm very disappointed in you I expected you to make a good first impression" EU said. "I'm sorry" I said quietly looking at the ground. "and as for the you north Korea I expected more from you"
"You both are suspended for 3 days and I've called your parents to collect you both" EU said.

This was my first day and I've already fucked things up, I thought as i waited for my father to to come. I'm sighed looking over at North Korea who gave me a death stare. After some time my father came. My heart was pumping so fast this had never happened before. I got into the car and sat down it was silence between. I eventually spoke up. "D-Dad im sorry" wait did I just call him dad. Oh shit he hates it when I call him that. "America you have been in this school not even a full day and you have already been suspended" he said his with an angry tone. "I'm sorry it wasn't my fault"
"Oh so who's fault was it then"
"It was that other kid he was the one that started it"
"But you hit him back America"
We continued arguing until we got home. We both entered the home and still continued to argue. "I JUST CAN'T BELIVE IT AMERICA THIS NEVER HAPPENED IN YOUR OLD SCHOOL" My father shouted at me. "MABYE IT WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED IF YOU AND MOM DIDN'T GET A DIVORCE" I shouted back. Before I knew it I was holding my face in pain. Did my father really hit me he never did that before. "DON'T YOU DARE SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT KNOW GO TO YOUR ROOM YOU UNGRATEFUL BRAT"
I looked at my father and did what he said going up to my bedroom.

Little did I know this was just the start of it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I got a chapter out really fast damn.
Well shits getting real know.
650 words

~Soda