Too Soon:Chapter 2

~America's POV~
I woke up with my alarm clock going off. I turned it off and got out my bed. I put on some black jeans with a pink jumper and my usual red runners.
I headed downstairs and seen my family at the table. "Mon bébé are you ok" My mother asked as I entered the room. "yeah I'm fine" I mumbled back. "you ready to go to school" Canada asked handing my bag to me. "yeah let's go" I said taking my bag from him.

Canada and I walked to the bus stop and waited for a bit. "Hey Canada sorry I shouted at you last night I uhhh don't know what came over me" I said after a bit. "It's fine I understand you where probably a bit upset. But don't worry we can still text and call" Canada reply. I nodded as the bus came.
We entered the bus and I sat in my usual stop near the back beside Russia as he usually got on the bus at a previous bus stop.

"heyo Ruski" I said sitting beside him. "hello meri" He replied with.
"did you do the maths homework" he asked. I paused for a moment before talking. "we had math homework" I said. Russia laughed and replied with a nod. "Russia please can I copy your math homework I'll get a detention if I don't do it"
"I don't know should I give it to you.."Russia said teasing
"Russia please this will be the last time"
"you said that last week"
"fine the last last last laaaaast time"
"fine" Russia said handing me his copy.
"Thanks Ruski"

~When they got to school~

I went to my first class which was pretty boring as it was English. It was boring as Russia wasn't in my English class. He was in most of the same classed except for English and Art.
I sighed and zoned out as the teacher talked about poems and such. I started to think how I'm I going to explain I'm moving to my friends.
I don't even know when I'm leaving.
After a while of thinking I heard the bell ring and headed to my second class maths.

I entered the maths room and sat in my usual stop beside Russia. "Did you get the homework done?" Russia asked me. "sure did" I said handing him his copy. Our maths teacher then walked in and started to talk about algebra.

~After school~

"Bye Russia" I said waving as I left. "Bye" He replied with.
Even though I take the bus to school I usually walk home as the bus doesn't stop at the bus stop near my house after school.
I arrived home and put my bag in the hall. "Hey America" my father said holding a box. "what's that for" I said pointing at the box. "it's for moving.." my father replied. "we will be moving Friday" he continued. "This early" I said in shock. "yeah I want to get this done and over with"
I knew he had a point but I wanted to spend a little more time with my friends. "here there are some boxes upstairs if you want to start packing" he said ruffling my hair like he used to do when I was younger.
I sighed walking up the stairs and grabbed a box to start packing a few things.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Second chapter out yeet
You seemed to enjoy this shit.
I swear the Countryhumans Fandom love that depressing shit. (ik because I'm one of those)
592 words

~Soda