Year Gone Bye :Chapter 8

Americas POV
( 1 and a half years later)

It was about two in the morning and I was wide awake. I heard the doorstep opening and the groans of my father as he finalised decided to come home.
I heard him come up the stairs as I began to tremble wondering what he was was going to do tonight. He slowly opened my door and I shut my eyes pretending to the sleep. I heard him mumble something as he closed the door. I opened one eye to see he wasn't in the room. I felt a sigh of relief as I sat up. I hated the thought of school the next day,ever since I moved school hasn't been the same in fact nothing has been the same... I haven't been the same.
As usual I didn't get any sleep and I got up around seven to get ready for school.

I grabbed my bag beside the couch my father was sleeping on and I started to walk to school. I felt so tried I can't even remember the last time I had a proper sleep I usually get maybe 4 hours at most of sleep 5 if it's a good day and well an example of a bad day would be when my father got home early and seen me awake you could only guess what would happen next.

I walk into school and of course nk was there. "hello America" he saida walking over to me with a smile. "W-what do you want nk" I said trying to be intimateding but of course that failed. "Oh look at you trying to be all big and intimateding" he said with a laugh. "can y-you just leave me alone for one day" "let me think about that, hmm how about no" he said grabbing me by the collar and slamming me into a locker "I told you you messed with the wrong guy now look at you weak and pathetic" nk said spitting in my face. The bell rang and nk walked away turning around giving me a death stare. I picked my bag up and walked to class trying to shake off what had happened.

~After school~
I walked home and my father wasn't home which wasn't much of a surprise. I walker into the bathroom and took out a razor
(lmao I don't really like writing stuff like that but ya know what happens)
After I finished up I rapped my arms in bandages and got into some shorts and a t-shirt.
I sat down on my couch and put something on TV when suddenly there was a knock at the door, it couldn't have been my father as he had a key for the house. I walked over to the theatre and door and there was a police officer at the door.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Lmao cliffhanger
Next chapter will be soon I hope anyway happy early easter and stay safe.
~Soda