Time skip.

We entered the Park Mall......it's owner walking right beside me,Mr. Park Jimin.

As we took more steps, I started noticing, dozens of eyes turning towards us. It all felt like in a movie where the heroine enters and all heads turn.

Well the same thing is happening ...... people are turning around and pointing towards me ....but the twist is it's not my beauty that's attracting people., It's the seven handsome, sexy dorks walking behind me ...as if my bodyguard.
I witnessed girls drooling and whispering , maybe cursing me ...but I'm already immuned and used to those.
Now this was not enough, when the workers, in each of the shops we passed,  bowed to Jimin .

Avoiding all this mess, I lead the boys to the men's store to buy some suits .

Well tomorrow night , it a grand party which is being attended by all the big and small business leaders from all over the world along with their family. All my oppas and their parents are also gonna attend that. Well I'm going to accompany Jungkook to the party. Both my father and my father-in-law is also gonna come with their wives.

While the boys were drowned in the outfit choosing , I went to the ladies section to choose my outfit. While walking down the corridor towards the ladies section, I was quite nervous of shopping alone. Well I could've brought the boys but I wanted to surprise them on the event day.

As I entered the fancy store, all the nervousness that clouded my mind ,cleared off at once.

"Look who's here?!!!"- exclaimed a familiar female voice.
"Well, it's our friend y/n who forgot us after her marriage!!"- added the girl beside me.
"Ah! Rose unnie .... Why are you saying like that??It was just.."- I got cut by Jennie unnie.

"don't try to lie y/n."

I pouted with puppy eyes ,which is my all-time ultimate weapon to win in this kind of situation. And again it worked. Their all visible anger melted away and they pulled me in a group hug.

After breaking the hug, Jisoo unnie started,"It's ok y/n...we know that you are busy in making your marriage work out. We know about the kidnapping and the slap."
This time a real frown formed on my face due to the endless confusion which was noticeable........

As if reading my mind, Lisa said,
"I know you are confused.... So let me fill in what you have missed ."
Everyone was excited to tell me... except that one person who had embarrassment and blush clearly written on her face.

"Well Jin oppa told us about your situation to Jisoo unnie......"- lisa paused and other two looked at me with big as if expecting me to fit in all the puzzle pieces she gave ,to form the bigger picture.

' My oppa told Unnie a secret.........Well he never tells anyone a secret unless..."

"Shut up....You are kidding me.."- I screamed with sudden realisation

"No we are not... You got it!"- they replied

I turned toward Jisoo unnie only to scream," You are dating Jin oppa.....OMG.....I'm so happy!!!"
I was jumping like a little kid forgetting the slight pain in my thigh.

Embarrassed unnie, tried to change the topic,
"Well y/n why are you here....and that too alone???"
"Well I'm not alone... Those seven are here in the men's section searching for a suit for tomorrow night. I came here to search for mine......btw why are you all here, together????

"Well we are also here to choose our outfits for tomorrow night....as we will be accompanying our fathers.'- Jennie unnie answered.

"That's some great. Then let's search for that perfect outfits together...anyways I was scared to shop alone."- I said.