Love I Hate (Part 3)

En başından başla

Peters POV

Hook had stabbed her with the dagger and thrown her in the ocean. I ran after her, but I was stopped by a few of Hook's crew members. I used my magic to push them back, but then Hook was in front of me.

Overwhelmed with anger, I took my own dagger from my belt and went to use it against him. Him being a bit taller than me had a much larger advantage. He grabbed my arm before I could do anything. I used my magic to push him back against a bunch of crates which got knocked over on his impact.

I could deal with him later, right now, I needed to get Y/N. I dove into the ocean and saw her unconscious with a pool of blood surrounding her. I grabbed her around her waist and pulled her close to me while I swam to the surface.

Her whole body was limp. I tried to shake her to wake her up. "Y/N, please, don't die on me. I need you," I said putting my free hand on her face. "Please," I pleaded. I could feel my stomach filling with dread at the thought that she might be dead.

I quickly swam to the shore, using my magic to get us there quicker. I walked on the sand, dripping wet, carrying Y/N bridal style in my arms. I sat down with her in my lap while I quickly checked her pulse.

I could barely feel it and there wasn't much magic I could do to save her. I pinched her nose and connected my mouth to hers and pushed breath into her, watching her chest rise and fall. I tried that a few more times, but she didn't wake.

I could feel tears rushing down my face. "God I'm such an idiot!" I said to myself. If I just hadn't gotten so angry and hurt her, she would be fine. She would be alive, and its all my fault she's not. 

I sat for a few minutes, uncontrollably crying with Y/N in my lap. I didn't feel ashamed that I was crying. I just wanted her back.

I gave her more breaths to try to resuscitate her, but it still didn't work. Then, she started coughing up water. My eyes widened hopefully seeing her breathing again.

Y/N POV

I woke up coughing up water and having a hard time catching my breath. I felt someone's arm around me as I started breathing right again. I looked up and saw Peter looking down at me with a hopeful smile on his face.

I looked around and saw that I was no longer oh Hooks ship, I was on the beach. I was laying in Peters's lap, both of us dripping wet. It was dark and it was hard to see, but once my eyes adjusted, I could see that Peter's face was streaked with tears.

"Peter, were you crying?" I asked him, trying to sit up. Pain shot through my whole body, causing me to fall back down into Peter's arms. Oh, right. I was stabbed.

"Are you okay?" he asked me, concern plastered on his face. I smiled at him. It hurt, but being in Peter's arms made me forget about the pain.

"I'm alright," I told him. I started thinking about earlier. Peter was so mad. I thought he didn't care, but he rescued me and was obviously worried. He was crying about me. "I thought you didn't care about me enough to save me. I thought you were just gonna let them take me," I told him.

A small smile crept on his face, and it wasn't one of his arrogant smirks. This one had emotion and feeling. "Of course I wasn't going to let them take you. I'm sorry it seemed like I hated you. I just never wanted to admit that... that I liked you Y/N," he told me.

Suprise was written all over my face. My eyebrows had risen over my head and my mouth hung open. I had never expected that he would actually have feelings for me, but hearing him say it sent a mix of feelings through my body. "Really?" I asked, a smile creeping up on my face.

He looked down, his face showing the slightest hint of blush. He laughed a bit and looked back into my eyes. His hand moved to the side of my face and he started leaning in slowly.

My heart started racing again as he got closer to my lips. My breath hitched as his almost touched mine. Both of us hesitated, our lips hovering over each other's, neither of us daring to make the first move.

Finally, I wrapped my arm around his neck and connected our lips. All of my hate for him melted away at that moment. Our lips seemed to coordinate perfectly with each other. My hands ran through his hair as I sat up a bit to better position myself. His hand moved to my side to help me up, being careful to avoid my wound.

We finally pulled away, breathless, and smiling at each other. I knew my face had turned red, but I didn't care. "I like you too," I told him.

He laughed, caressing my cheek. "Can we... forget about all the fights and arguments and... start over?" He asked. I wanted nothing me than to start over with Peter. You nod and pull him down into another kiss. This one, more passionate. Our lips moved in perfect harmony with each other. With every touch, a feeling like electricity spread through my body.

We pulled away and looked in each other's eyes, neither of us wanting to let this moment go. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, here's the end! If anybody is reading this, please leave some suggestions. I feel like I'm gonna start running out of ideas. :) Anyways, Thank you for reading!!