Authors Note (Updates)

Hello everybody! I just want to thank you so much for the support and patience with my writing. I have been super busy this year. I am a senior and I have been applying for colleges, doing schoolwork, and participating a ton with the drama club, especially considering we just finished our school play. 

We just started our spring musical and I am really excited about it, but I don't know how much time I am going to have to write. When my new classes start here in a few months, I should have some free periods that I can use to write, but don't expect a whole ton. 

I am definitely planning to write as much as possible, I just came out of a tough time with my mental health and school and everything and I have had no motivation to write, but I finally got back into it, and I would love to keep it up as much as possible. 

Just please keep being patient with me. I need to get a new computer, but then I will be able to update a bit over the summer as well and be quite active.

I also wanted to mention that I am wanting to create a fanfiction story with Peter Pan. Rather than it being imagines, I want a developing storyline, but I don't have a lot of ideas at the moment. Please let me know if you'd be interested in that!

In the meantime, please leave suggestions for me for this book. I am more than happy to write them for you and if you have more than one, drop them all on me! I would really love to write your requests for you.

I hope you keep reading and supporting. Don't forget to vote and PLZ REQUEST!!! Thank you sm!!!!