Help A/N

This isn't another chapter, I apologize.

Idk how many times this has happened, but I have managed to lose my paper with my imagines ideas and planning yet again. I typically write them down so I have an idea of what I could write next, but I lost it again and I am back at square one.

If you could please, leave me some requests or even general ideas you would like me to do. You can message me or comment and I will gladly add it to the new list I am going to have to make. If you would prefer to remain anonymous when leaving a request, I can do that too.

Also, I am making a trailer for my Maze Runner fanfiction. Idk how long it will take, but I also want it to be good so it will probably take a while... but, on a better note, I have been working on that one quite a bit. I haven't started writing it, but I am planning out each chapter so it all adds up.

But yeah, that I should be getting it out soon for you to take a look at if you'd like but in the meantime, PLEASE LEAVE ME SOME REQUESTS. 

I had a whole list and they're all gone... I might remember some of them later but I will forget most of them I'm sure. Please leave me any ideas you have. Thank you for all the support!!